Who will win the 2024 Ulster title

Donegal
27 (56.3%)
Armagh
21 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Voting closed: April 27, 2024, 08:54:31 PM

Wildweasel74

For 2 teams playing with blanket defending, bothe teams are still able to rattle of scores.

screenexile

Both teams set up defensive but are attacking well. Very few wides!

thewobbler

Nobody can miss.

Can't remember a game like this. No frees. No hits. Just great point kicking from distance on repeat.

grounded

Some great high quality scores taken here.

omagh_gael

f**k this is shite, playing against Donegal is now just a game of defenders v attackers. There have been some class scores but no jeopardy in the game, hardly any 50/50 contests and zero atmosphere.

Wildweasel74

Any lighting and the game be on hold.

Brendan

Thunderstorm just to add to the excitement, pleasantly surprised by this both teams brilliant accuracy so far the downpour might change that

Tony Baloney

Lightening strike at the match by looks of it!

RedHand88

trueblue1234

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Wildweasel74

joemamas

GAA go also on the blink
Which makes sense

AustinPowers

Quote from: omagh_gael on May 12, 2024, 04:31:03 PMf**k this is shite, playing against Donegal is now just a game of defenders v attackers. There have been some class scores but no jeopardy in the game, hardly any 50/50 contests and zero atmosphere.

Can't disagree with  any of that

Norm-Peterson

I was actually wishing it would be bad weather for all the fans.

trueblue1234

Quote from: AustinPowers on May 12, 2024, 04:41:26 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on May 12, 2024, 04:31:03 PMf**k this is shite, playing against Donegal is now just a game of defenders v attackers. There have been some class scores but no jeopardy in the game, hardly any 50/50 contests and zero atmosphere.

Can't disagree with  any of that

Have to agree. Some fantastic scores kicked but the actual football leaves a lot to be desired. But I feared it would be worse so take the positives. The way the game's going I can't see any goal chances to add a bit of excitement. Both defences too packed.
Although I think Donegal may have a bit more in them and might start to stretch the Armagh defence a bit.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit