Come in if you Hate Christmas

Started by Itchy, December 22, 2023, 02:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Poor Enoch Burke is in prison for Christmas

Itchy

Quote from: seafoid on December 25, 2023, 02:01:38 PMPoor Enoch Burke is in prison for Christmas

Well there's always that to cheer me up

Blowitupref

Quote from: seafoid on December 25, 2023, 02:01:38 PMPoor Enoch Burke is in prison for Christmas
I see Enoch's family members wouldn't allow former Mayo footballer now Fine Gael politician Alan Dillon to go about his Tesco Christmas shopping in peace in Castlebar recently.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Itchy

Quote from: Blowitupref on December 25, 2023, 03:28:19 PM
I see Enoch's family members wouldn't allow former Mayo footballer now Fine Gael politician Alan Dillon to go about his Tesco Christmas shopping in peace in Castlebar recently.

He should've laid the first one of them out with a good shoulder and drove his trolley over them.

Captain Obvious

Some walk that poor old Joseph and Mary had to make.

Tony Baloney

Haven't seen a "the boy done well" in years. Has it been cancelled?

marty34

Isn't it ironic we're at Christmas and what's happening in that part of the Middle East?

Itchy

AustinPowers

People  putting up  multiple  Christmas trees...... What's that all about?

Why has everyone turned  into the Griswald's?

Milltown Row2

Wife is determined to get this tree worth (in sale) at £299....

Thinks it's a bargain!! Fecking nuts, current tree is fine..

This bargain is already decorated with lights... a job that takes her 15 minutes to do with the current one after I get it outta the loft.

Cost of living crisis my arse
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rois

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 27, 2023, 08:10:21 PMWife is determined to get this tree worth (in sale) at £299....

This bargain is already decorated with lights... a job that takes her 15 minutes to do with the current one after I get it outta the loft.

Tell me more about the tree...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Rois on December 27, 2023, 08:15:17 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 27, 2023, 08:10:21 PMWife is determined to get this tree worth (in sale) at £299....

Tell me more about the tree...

In fairness if it looks anything and does what it says on the box it's a life time tree lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

clarshack

Love Christmas but Hate New Year's Eve. Where's that thread!

bennydorano

Millennium ruined NYE for so many people,  wonder do younger generations think its any better? Thought it was shit pre Millennium tbf