Hamas attack Israel & subsequent genocide

Started by bennydorano, October 07, 2023, 09:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Quote from: whitey on May 24, 2024, 01:08:52 AMhttps://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel-at-war/artc-father-and-son-terrorists-admit-to-murder-and-rape-of-israeli-women-on-oct-7

Lovely individuals-very "heroic"

In his own words

"He shamelessly described raping a crying woman at gunpoint and leaving her without knowing her fate. Abdallah's confession revealed a more harrowing truth: his father killed the woman after multiple rapes by the terrorists, including himself and his cousin"

Where in the video do you hear his own words? You just believe this story, no questions asked?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: whitey on May 24, 2024, 01:08:52 AMhttps://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel-at-war/artc-father-and-son-terrorists-admit-to-murder-and-rape-of-israeli-women-on-oct-7

In his own words

"He shamelessly described raping a crying woman at gunpoint and leaving her without knowing her fate. Abdallah's confession revealed a more harrowing truth: his father killed the woman after multiple rapes by the terrorists, including himself and his cousin"

I am not saying that there are elements of Israelis who don't want to continue this war and obliterate the Palestinians, we also have dissidents here who'd love to continue the fight, using whatever means.

That won't get us where we want to be, that's why after over 30 years of recent violence (NI is 100 years and counting) and needless murders that they got round the table and thrashed it out.

If you remember not everyone got round the table, most notably the DUP!

You've got to find a way, php thinks it can be won through a war. And I'm the deluded one!

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 24, 2024, 07:40:21 AM

In his own words

I am not saying that there are elements of Israelis who don't want to continue this war and obliterate the Palestinians, we also have dissidents here who'd love to continue the fight, using whatever means.

That won't get us where we want to be, that's why after over 30 years of recent violence (NI is 100 years and counting) and needless murders that they got round the table and thrashed it out.

If you remember not everyone got round the table, most notably the DUP!

You've got to find a way, php thinks it can be won through a war. And I'm the deluded one!

If you are going to quote me do it, but quote what I said, not what you think I mean..  I never said it can be won through war.

I said taking on Israel with weapons 'might' work. a war against israel.and its proxies would not be won. the dynamic has changed already, it might not lead to a lasting and just peace but they have the right to armed resistence and the staus quo was not offering a just and lasting peace wither.

there was no incentive for Israel to bring about a just and lasting peace. the 2 state solution the the eu/us/UK talk about was never what Israel wants, now they admit it it was never an option.

I think the narrative that the Us/UK/Eu could be some sort of peacemakers is shattered, they are arming a genocide. they have no interest in a just an lasting peace,

thought-out history uprisings have led to changes for people. N Ireland is not comparable - you had Us/Uk/Irish govt all wanting peace, there was uprising throughout irish history too. they do not want peace for palestinans, they were and are happy for them to continue to be occupied and murdered daily like the last 75 years and excuse Israeli crimes.

do you deny the Palestinians their international rights?

90% of irsaelis at the point when over 14,000 palestinans had been murdered in Gaza felt Israel was using the right amount of force or not enough... these are not dissidents, they support genocide, for 75 years they have occupied Palestine, they are not a small dissident group, the displacement of palestinans is what zionism is.

PadraicHenryPearse

israeli dialogue here again

In response to Spain's recognition of a Palestinian state and the antisemitic call by Spain's Deputy Prime Minister to not just recognize a Palestinian state but to 'liberate Palestine from the river to the sea,' I have decided to sever the connection between Spain's representation in Israel and the Palestinians, and to prohibit the Spanish consulate in Jerusalem from providing services to Palestinians from the West Bank. If this ignorant, hate-filled individual wants to understand what radical Islam truly seeks, she should study the 700 years of Islamic rule in Al-Andalus

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Itchy on May 24, 2024, 07:21:19 AM

In his own words

Where in the video do you hear his own words? You just believe this story, no questions asked?

whitey still ignoring the question I've asked twice...

HRW, Amnesty, UnRwa have said Israeli is using torture and to get coerced false confessions. UnRWa staff were tortured in order to stop aid.
These confessions were first shared on social media in December.

more lies like the UNRWA were involved in the resistence, then it was 12 member of UNRWA and no evidence was provided by Israeli to back up its lies.

Milltown Row2

Sure its ok to miss quote, you have littered the thread with it

Well if NI is not comparable I haven't seen you knock anyone on here with their use of NI as a comparison

It will, like all wars end up around a table, the sooner they get there the more mothers will be alive, sons will grow to be adults and men will be able to go out and provide for their families

That is unfortunately a lot to do with what the Israelis do going forward. The US, UK and others will eventually sway to public demand and call a stop on their support.

Too late for the thousands that have lost their lives and continue to do so. Armed resistance won't cut it, if another similar Hamas attack happened again in the future be rest assured the same thing will happen again, like it has done for 75 years   

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 24, 2024, 08:55:43 AMSure its ok to miss quote, you have littered the thread with it

Well if NI is not comparable I haven't seen you knock anyone on here with their use of NI as a comparison

It will, like all wars end up around a table, the sooner they get there the more mothers will be alive, sons will grow to be adults and men will be able to go out and provide for their families

That is unfortunately a lot to do with what the Israelis do going forward. The US, UK and others will eventually sway to public demand and call a stop on their support.

Too late for the thousands that have lost their lives and continue to do so. Armed resistance won't cut it, if another similar Hamas attack happened again in the future be rest assured the same thing will happen again, like it has done for 75 years   

I have knocked using comparisons and try and avoid them myself..  I think I might have even mentioned it yesterday when I mentioned the Warsaw ghetto (posted at 12.45 yesterday) and its not the first time I mentioned it..

there wasn't armed resistence for (all) that 75 years and the Palestinians are still being murdered without consequence.

we are going around in circles..

should palestinans use all legal avenues to get self determination, including armed reistence?

if not, are you saying they need to wait and accept whatever faith comes ther way until Uk/US/EU decides the stop supporting Israel and then Israel also decides to take a difference approach to the last 75 years?

to be clear the faith that has come there way sees daily murders, 2.2m caged in Gaza, starvation, apartheid in Israel, and the west bank. And little or no sign of any chance of self determination.

Lubo Moravcik

Quote from: theskull1 on May 24, 2024, 06:39:06 AMLet's all live in a world where we don't consider any possibility of intelligence agencies infiltrating opposition groups.  ::)

Who are you addressing that to?

Lubo Moravcik

There wasn't armed resistance by Palestinians over the last 75 years? Really?

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Lubo Moravcik on May 24, 2024, 09:19:39 AMThere wasn't armed resistance by Palestinians over the last 75 years? Really?

I've edited the post to be clearer.

Lubo Moravcik

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on May 24, 2024, 09:34:29 AM
Quote from: Lubo Moravcik on May 24, 2024, 09:19:39 AMThere wasn't armed resistance by Palestinians over the last 75 years? Really?

I've edited the post to be clearer.

There was armed resistance for most of the 75 years would be closer to the mark. As is their right as a country under occupation.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on May 24, 2024, 09:11:18 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 24, 2024, 08:55:43 AMSure its ok to miss quote, you have littered the thread with it

I have knocked using comparisons and try and avoid them myself..  I think I might have even mentioned it yesterday when I mentioned the Warsaw ghetto (posted at 12.45 yesterday) and its not the first time I mentioned it..

there wasn't armed resistence for (all) that 75 years and the Palestinians are still being murdered without consequence.

we are going around in circles..

should palestinans use all legal avenues to get self determination, including armed reistence?

if not, are you saying they need to wait and accept whatever faith comes ther way until Uk/US/EU decides the stop supporting Israel and then Israel also decides to take a difference approach to the last 75 years?

to be clear the faith that has come there way sees daily murders, 2.2m caged in Gaza, starvation, apartheid in Israel, and the west bank. And little or no sign of any chance of self determination.

'including armed reistence' in reality what will that achieve, it like throwing rocks at a tank, or poking the bear with a stick to see if it will chase you..

From history of conflicts the invaded people generally come out on top, but they have usually put up more resistance because there has been a huge financial backer and provider of weapons, America Russia China lets say in Vietnam being an obvious recent war, that impasse and body count of American soldiers and protests back home eventually brought about negotiations to bringing that to an end, same in Afghanistan.

The Palestinians don't have that outside body to fund that, Iran won't get much more involved, as they have no one to back them either. Its got to come to some sort of talks, and a 2 state solution is the only way to have agreement. Israel at the minute won't entertain that, the current and past governments have/had no love for it either.

Current conditions are not healthy for it

Might not happen though for another 75 years! 

Oh, and I haven't said they shouldn't have armed resistance, I'm just saying its futile 

PadraicHenryPearse

would it not be futile to just roll over and let Israel continue to do what it was doing.

the great march was peaceful - look at oslo and the settlement expansions since it,  were they futile?

The palestinans have the peaceful BDS movement, you can see how the US/UK have tried to prevent it, you actually mocked me for boycotting Israeli goods yourself and said

Quotei know you are they type of guy and wave a flag maybe not use Israeli products but that won't stop non combatants from being obliterated

Milltown Row2

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on May 24, 2024, 11:28:33 AMwould it not be futile to just roll over and let Israel continue to do what it was doing.

the great march was peaceful - look at oslo and the settlement expansions since it,  were they futile?

The palestinans have the peaceful BDS movement, you can see how the US/UK have tried to prevent it, you actually mocked me for boycotting Israeli goods yourself and said

Quotei know you are they type of guy and wave a flag maybe not use Israeli products but that won't stop non combatants from being obliterated

You're fond of mocking so, if you are going to give it you have to take it

Keyser soze

I would say there are going to be some absolutely depraved things found in Gaza that will put the current depraved things we know about in the shade.