Hamas attack Israel & subsequent genocide

Started by bennydorano, October 07, 2023, 09:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AustinPowers

Quote from: Itchy on October 30, 2023, 09:05:43 PMIt is shocking what we are seeing going on here. Obvious genocide and ethnic cleansing being carried out in full view of the world with almost complete silence from the western leaders and media. It's genuinely shocking.

It's not.  Nothing surprises me anymore  when it comes to  Israel , and their  crony arselickers from the West

The longer this goes on , the more I'm convinced  this seemingly total obliteration of Gaza and the Palestinians was on the cards  long  before 7 October

Itchy

Quote from: AustinPowers on October 30, 2023, 09:31:07 PM
Quote from: Itchy on October 30, 2023, 09:05:43 PMIt is shocking what we are seeing going on here. Obvious genocide and ethnic cleansing being carried out in full view of the world with almost complete silence from the western leaders and media. It's genuinely shocking.

It's not.  Nothing surprises me anymore  when it comes to  Israel , and their  crony arselickers from the West

The longer this goes on , the more I'm convinced  this seemingly total obliteration of Gaza and the Palestinians was on the cards  long  before 7 October

I'm cynical too but I never thought something of this magnitude could happen in the face of huge public backlash. Our leaders couldnt care less what the people think.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

seafoid

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on October 30, 2023, 08:45:06 PMKeir Starmer, Lammy, Hodge endorses war crimes live on camera, no issue.

Andy McDonald (Lab) endorses Israelis and Palestinians living together peacefully and he is suspended.

Torys also removed someone for calling for a ceasefire.

Also Braverman calling the march in London on Saturday a hate march

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YSuJUmdXHU

This is what he Cromwell invasion of Ireland was like. The psy ops, the lies and the gore.

trailer

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on October 30, 2023, 08:45:06 PMKeir Starmer, Lammy, Hodge endorses war crimes live on camera, no issue.

Andy McDonald (Lab) endorses Israelis and Palestinians living together peacefully and he is suspended.

This is an example of Israeli and Jewish influence. We even seen it with Web Summit as well. Calling for anything other that Israel to defeat Hamas and wipe Palestinians off the face of the earth is hit with a huge backlash.

seafoid

Quote from: trailer on October 31, 2023, 09:08:03 AM

This is an example of Israeli and Jewish influence. We even seen it with Web Summit as well. Calling for anything other that Israel to defeat Hamas and wipe Palestinians off the face of the earth is hit with a huge backlash.

It's the abuse of power by certain Jewish people. There is no accountability and it's really dangerous because ordinary Jews get blamed for it . That it what actually happened last time. 6 million people were murdered.

http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org/nazioccupation/apeldoornsebos.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqVRcFQagtI

PadraicHenryPearse

Jabalia (Jabalya) refugee camp scenes are frightening...

along with the multiple videos circulating of the Palestinian men in the West Bank who were stripped and/or beaten and recorded by the IOF/IDF.. nothing that hasn't happen before I might add.

Walter Cronc

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Walter Cronc on October 31, 2023, 03:16:44 PMCould Iran fire a nuke here?

they would have to get a nuke first. Israel could fire a nuke

Walter Cronc

Frig I thought they had them. Perhaps China can resolve this as don't see the west stepping in

marty34

Yeah, it could develop with Iran getting involved.

Israel have US and EU etc. by the b@lls and not letting go.

Israel wants to push Gaza into the sea and this is the chance they've waited for.

trailer

Quote from: Walter Cronc on October 31, 2023, 03:23:03 PMFrig I thought they had them. Perhaps China can resolve this as don't see the west stepping in

The West very weak here.

Franko

So today they've bombed a refugee camp

It's just one absolute disgrace after another

What will it take for the rest of the world (including the useful idiots who swallowed the propaganda about the hospital strike being an own goal) to call this what it is and shout stop?

At least Ireland comes out of this with a modicum of humanity and fair play to Michael D for ignoring protocol and calling a spade a f**king spade

The BEST case for Biden / Sunak / Von der Leyen etc etc is that history remembers them in the same vein as Neville Chamberlain