One of my favourite quotes:

"Im tired of being a wannabe league bowler, I wanna be a league bowler!"

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on June 14, 2007, 01:44:21 PM
Hank Scorpio episode - that is all

Was gonna pick that one too even before i read your post..Great stuff
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gnevin

Homer: Homer no function beer well without.

Duffman: Everything going dark, like Duff Stout. The beer that made Ireland famous.
;D
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

mick999

mouview

The one where Homer and his family join the cult;

"Hare Krishna guy: Have you heard of Krishna Consciousness?
           Homer: This, Bart, is a crazy man! [moves on]
       Christian: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
           Homer: [Sarcastic] Right, that'll work. [moves on]
           Woman: A new and better life awaits you on our distant home
                  planet, Blisstonia.
           Homer: Hmmm, makes sense!"

"Homer: How much is this free resort weekend?
Man: It's free!
Homer: And when is this weekend?
Man: It's this weekend.
Homer: Uh-huh, and how much does it cost?
Man: Um ... it's free.
Homer: I see, and when is it?
Man: It's ... this weekend
Homer: And how much are you charging for this weekend? "

My favourite is probably the one where Mr. Burns is mistaken for an alien. The Speed parody at the beginning is a mini-classic as is the Waterworld arcade game rip-off.

Ned Flanders; "Were you on my roof last night stealing my weather-vane?"

mc_grens

The one where Homer and Marge go to marriage guidance classes at Cat Fish Lake and Homer sneaks off to try to catch the legendary local catfish.

Crusty Bate Shop Fella: "One guy nearly caught him once, name of Homer. Had arms like coiled steal, tree trunks for legs, and a shock of hair, red, like the fires of hell."

ORRRR anything with Mr Burns.

Square Ball

Quote from: mouview on June 15, 2007, 12:07:28 PM

The Speed parody at the beginning is a mini-classic

The bus that couldnt slow down
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ONeill

Quote from: Ryano on June 14, 2007, 01:39:34 PM
The one with the twin towers. Not shown as much nowadays for obvious reasons...

Homer gets drunk one night and lets Barney drive his car home instead. It ends up being parked and clamped beneath the twin towers in NY. Several months later after having to go to work on a push bike Homer receives a letter from NY threathening him with having his car crushed and thrown into the East river if he does not move it and pay the clamping fee. Funny scene where he phones the clamping company and the automated voice telling him a "Steve Grabousky" will be there between 9am and 5pm to unclamp him. While waiting for the car to be unclamped he meets a Turkish vendor selling Crab Juice and some sort of tacos. After about 20 cans of crab juice Homers needs a pee but has to go to the very top of the towers to use the jacks. Que memory scenes of Homer dancing through Flushing meadows with toilets on all sides and then finally getting to pee and listening to the sheer joy in his voice as he releaves himself. Then driving the car with clamp tearing lumps out of it down the streets of NY, getting shot at and cutting up a horse and carriage to grab the Simpson family and get out of NY before it gets dark cos "Thats when all the weirdos come out". Ends with Homer driving a battered car out across the Brooklyn bridge with a Garbage truck in front spilling rubbish into his face through a broken windscreen to Frank Sinatra singing "New York, New York".

Hilarious stuff and a pity we don't see it on tv more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5GysP5umvQ

No 1 for me.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Stranworst

The one with the cat burglar stands out for me!!

Homer's vigilante group are class!

mc_grens

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on June 16, 2007, 10:07:38 PM
There is so many but the one that is in my head at the minute is the work softball team where Homer makes his famous Wonderbat and is the hero of the team until Burns makes a million dollar bet and hires all the professional basebal players to win.... Quality quote as follows:

"I told you, get rid of those sideburns!"

Magnificent.

charlie stubbs

when homer is sneaking with that mindy thing.he starts crying she asks whats up."yeah as if you dont know.were goingt o have sex." she replies we dont have to."yeah we do the fortune cookie said so".genius!

Homer

Most of them have been mentioned already but here are a few clips from my favorites

Hank Scorpio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtLs1Kyvn3s

Baseball Team

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UuyIjBnW8M

Mafia fight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pilcr4YVQD8

Homer DUI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1nSGlqXclk
Couldn't find the clip for just after this bit when Marge gives out to Homer for framing her..
Homer - "But Marge I did it out of love, love for not being arrested"  ;D

SammyG

It's like asking 'what's your favourite way to have your balls chopped off?'

The Simpsons is shite, always has been always will be. American Dad, Family Guy and Futurama piss all over it from a great height.