Favourite Simpson episode?

Started by corn02, June 14, 2007, 01:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yer Ma

The one where Santa's Little Helper runs away is a good one

Homer: "Look Bart, there he is...........no its a horse".

The one where Marge thinks she is pregnant again is a classic as well. But there are too many good ones to choose.

Favourite Homer quote:

"I want to share something with you: The three little sentences that will get you through life. Number 1: Cover for me. Number 2: Oh, good idea, Boss! Number 3: It was like that when I got here."

Great Leap Forward

I always liked the B-Sharps episode with some subtle and not-so-subtle Beatles references. The Revolution#9 parody and the 'Bigger Than Jesus' album were corkers.

I also love the line where Homer implied that Achy Breaky Heart was 7 years away and someone needed to fill the void.

5 Sams

"Is there a chance the track might bend?"

"Not on your life my Hindu friend" :D :D
The Aristocrat Years

Tempoman

When Homer joins the army and is put in charge of a submarine, homer corrects the capatin of the ship on how to say nuclear, cracks me up every time i hear it.

Capt. Tenille: Simpson, as you have experience in a nuclear power plant, you can serve on a submarine.

Homer: It's pronounced 'nucular'.  Nucular.

Fionntamhnach

blasmere

The one where Homer manages and starts falling for the country and western singer (can't mind her name)

There was a clothes shop in it Homer wandered into called The Corpulent Cowboy  :D
A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree

inthemaking

Fionntamhnach

Quote from: blasmere on June 14, 2007, 03:08:29 PM
The one where Homer manages and starts falling for the country and western singer (can't mind her name)
Loreen Lumpkin

thejuice

The one where they make the Radioactive man movie in Springfied and Millhouse is Fall-Out boy.
Renier Wolfecastle (the piss take of Arnold Swartzenehowdoyouspellhisnamer) is brilliant.

Favourite Quote from this one would have to be....

"I've said Gimminy Gillickers so many times now, the words have lost all meaning"

Funny I havent watched the Simpsons in a long time, I think Family Guy has made it seem tame in comparison.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

darbyo

Have seen Simpsons V Family guy debates on discussion boards before, so I made it my business to watch more of FG and although it's good and there are some classic lines in it, I think if you pick 10 of the best episodes of each and showed them to somebody who had never seen either before then the Simpsons would wipe the floor with FG.

Square Ball

Homer buys an ambulance, and Marge writes the book, a Harpooned Heart, this contains my favourite line from the simpsons as well...
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ziggysego

Quote from: Square Ball on June 14, 2007, 04:47:57 PM
Homer buys an ambulance, and Marge writes the book, a Harpooned Heart, this contains my favourite line from the simpsons as well...

Well........ what is the line?
Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

guess, i'll give you a clue, avatar
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Mayo4Sam

Favourite quote would have to be "Oh a sarcasm detector, thats a REALLY good invention" from comic book guy and it blows up

Class
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me