Sam Maguire Group 4 - Derry, Clare, Monaghan, Donegal

Started by GAABoardMod5, May 23, 2023, 08:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoG2

Quote from: straightred on June 04, 2023, 04:36:54 PM
Donegal have a chance here

They absolutely do, especially if the ref continues to make it a non contact game in the Derry half

Main Street

seafoid

Schkite

Donegal have made some balls of the goal chances at either end. Letting Derry run straight through their defence, while having no conviction in their own efforts

screenexile

And . . . Relax!!!

More like us Donegal no great shakes but I thought we were very good defending (bar Gallen) and going forward. Fitness shining through as well.

screenexile

f**king ref... are you not supposed to take an advantage back to the spot of the foul???

clarshack

It's been a far better game than the dung served up in Omagh last night.

CK_Redhand

Donegal better than expected and would beat tyrone and armagh. Interesting match next weekend vs monaghan

screenexile

Quote from: CK_Redhand on June 04, 2023, 05:44:43 PM
Donegal better than expected and would beat tyrone and armagh. Interesting match next weekend vs monaghan

No!

Schkite

Looks like this group comfortably served up the best football of the weekend

screenexile

Gallen is a serious operator class he deserved MOTM.

Schkite

That 2nd goal was a real killer, was still a tight enough game up to that. Donegal's defence just opened up like the red sea and left it too easy for Derry

DhoireTheas

I must look into getting Main Street on my ignore list

JoG2

Quote from: DhoireTheas on June 04, 2023, 06:07:33 PM
I must look into getting Main Street on my ignore list

Seriously, you not enjoy the ramblings of a partitionist free stater??  ;D

Wildweasel74

Derry should won that alot handier, too many time they tried for goals when easy points just widened the gap. Some Derry forwards poor again. Give McKeigue little cover too, while 3 men dropped onto McGuigan quickly. Hope that goal at the end doesn't bollix up their scoring difference. Thought there were a few frees give. that weren't remotely near a free.