Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bingo

Quote from: ross4life on May 30, 2011, 04:46:22 PM
Quote from: Geoff Tipps on May 30, 2011, 04:36:30 PM
Quote from: Carmen Stateside on May 30, 2011, 04:34:40 PM
Go on Ross give us some figures to back that up?
United fans very sensitive today around here.

Stand by for a Ross stat attack  ;D
Meh.. i'm busy watching the victory parade videos  :)

He's trying to count everyone to update his Stat pack. As the majority were able to walk along the bus for the entire route its making it difficult.

Blowitupref

Quote from: Bingo on May 30, 2011, 04:45:37 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on May 30, 2011, 04:38:56 PM

Common knowledge United had the biggest parade in 99 & btw i'm not a fan of United or Liverpool but find this banter rather tiresome.

No-one forcing you to read the bloody posts FFS
Yes, however i have to "troll" through each of these posts to find a decent post.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Bingo

Quote from: Blowitupref on May 30, 2011, 05:19:25 PM
Quote from: Bingo on May 30, 2011, 04:45:37 PM

Common knowledge United had the biggest parade in 99 & btw i'm not a fan of United or Liverpool but find this banter rather tiresome.

No-one forcing you to read the bloody posts FFS
Yes, however i have to "troll" through each of these posts to find a decent post.

On the United thread? Really? A decent post?  ;)

ross4life

Bingo..what's the bingo term for the number 19  :-*
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

AZOffaly

Quote from: ross4life on May 30, 2011, 05:27:10 PM

Cold Comfort

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Bingo

Quote from: ross4life on May 30, 2011, 05:27:10 PM

Goodbye teens, why you taking up calling at the bingo?

Minder

Course your not.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Blowitupref

Quote from: Minder on May 30, 2011, 05:49:06 PM

Course your not.
I'm neutral fan, however i admire winners e.g Inter Milan,Chelsea last season United,Barca this season so kinda rules out your team doesn't it?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

EC Unique

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on May 30, 2011, 04:19:44 PM
Here lads take a look, this is how its meant to be done!

Dole que in Liverpool?

supersarsfields

Yeah they've taken a real beating the last couple of days.....

new devil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4rwuTkrNKc&feature=player_embedded#at=42

We might have the 2nd best team in Europe but that video shows just why we are the best club in the world  :)

ballinaman

Can't really been arsed going back through all the pages but i'm sure everything has been said at this stage about the match.

It was a crazy weekend of sport to witness live in London.Never seen United getting a hiding like that before, United fans around me were just dumbstruck. Taken apart so United were.

I had to laugh walking out of Wembley thinking I was going to see Mayo play the next day. The last time I had a feeling like it was walking out of Croke Park on AI final day in 06.

Hammered by Kerry is 04...didn't even get close to them. Things were going to be different in 06, Mayo would have learned from mistakes and at least get closer.....turned out it was worse!!

Rome and then Wembley......same story nearly!! Looking forward to watching the tape of the game again today.

EC Unique

Paul Scholes, one of the greatest midfielders the game has ever had has retired after an unbelievable career. Well done Paul. Great to see he is staying at the club to coach.

QuoteMANCHESTER UNITED legend Paul Scholes has retired from football.
The midfielder, 36, decided to hang up his boots after growing increasingly dissatisfied with his bit-part role.

Scholes — who scored 150 goals in 675 appearances — will take up a coaching role at United next season.

He said: "This was not a decision I have taken lightly but I feel now is the right time for me to stop playing.

"I can honestly say that playing football is all I have ever wanted to do and to have had such a long and successful career at Manchester United has been a real honour.

"To have been part of the team that helped the Club reach that 19th title is a great privilege.

"I would like to thank the fans for their tremendous support throughout my career. I would also like to thank all the coaches and players that I have worked with over the years.

"But most of all I would like to thank Alex Ferguson for being such a great manager.

"From the day I joined the club his door has always been open and I know this team will go on to win many more trophies under his leadership."

The Red Devils have also announced Scholes will have a testimonial match at Old Trafford in August.

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: EC Unique on May 31, 2011, 09:42:47 AM
Paul Scholes, one of the greatest midfielders the game has ever had has retired after an unbelievable career. Well done Paul. Great to see he is staying at the club to coach.

QuoteMANCHESTER UNITED legend Paul Scholes has retired from football.
The midfielder, 36, decided to hang up his boots after growing increasingly dissatisfied with his bit-part role.

Scholes — who scored 150 goals in 675 appearances — will take up a coaching role at United next season.

He said: "This was not a decision I have taken lightly but I feel now is the right time for me to stop playing.

"I can honestly say that playing football is all I have ever wanted to do and to have had such a long and successful career at Manchester United has been a real honour.

"To have been part of the team that helped the Club reach that 19th title is a great privilege.

"I would like to thank the fans for their tremendous support throughout my career. I would also like to thank all the coaches and players that I have worked with over the years.

"But most of all I would like to thank Alex Ferguson for being such a great manager.

"From the day I joined the club his door has always been open and I know this team will go on to win many more trophies under his leadership."

The Red Devils have also announced Scholes will have a testimonial match at Old Trafford in August.

Great player, one of the best passers of the ball in the Premier League, and seemed like a humble, unassuming sort in any interviews I saw or read.

BTW the first line of the article is completely at odds with the third
Hasta la victoria siempre