Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Because they can do so in the knowledge that the three most recent posters before me will always bite?

Blowitupref

I'd say Non-United fans post on this thread because it's nearly always at page one & they wonder what all the fuss is about (i do get caught up in it myself) Gallsman TBH your also known to give the occasionally bite.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

gallsman

Quote from: Blowitupref on May 13, 2011, 08:52:17 PM
I'd say Non-United fans post on this thread because it's nearly always at page one & they wonder what all the fuss is about (i do get caught up in it myself) Gallsman TBH your also known to give the occasionally bite.

In order for me to bite, someone would have to be fishing.

new devil

Quote from: gallsman on May 13, 2011, 08:33:09 PM
Because they can do so in the knowledge that the three most recent posters before me will always bite?

Ahh the irony  ::)

Milltown Row2

Is this a private thread?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

DoireGael

Quote from: EC Unique on May 13, 2011, 07:55:42 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 13, 2011, 05:54:06 PM
Quote from: DoireGael on May 13, 2011, 05:43:39 PM
Quote from: ross4life on May 13, 2011, 05:22:48 PM
Quote from: DoireGael on May 13, 2011, 05:14:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2_UaPkfnQ

Wrong thread.

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=1343.0

Apologies, I actually previously was a Man U fan.

But I have a few questions - Over the last few years I havr recently have become totally bored to death with soccer, it irritates me seeing grown men wearing soccer jerseys, local people chanting songs in English accents in local bars, in general i have become totally bored of the game and when MOTD comes on I turn it over

Or when talking people say 'WE' done well today referring to Man U, Pool etc

I truly have lost interest, this happened after Utd won the league and i thought this actually isnt gonna have one affect on me or my life.

Yeah seems the money they get and effort that some of the players put in when they are diving and squealing about as if someone shot them has put me off it too, the media have to take some of the blame also as it's well over hyped IMHO.

My dad got me into supporting Man United when i was a nipper, went to loads of games and at some point i lost some interest :( it may come back, it may not

Lads. If you have lost interest in premiership football and Manchester Untied then WTF are you looking at and posting in this thread for?

TBH I just dropped in that video for the craic. I hope you Manchester lads are not offended  :P My affinity for Man U dwindled after Keane left. Been over 5 times, atmosphere is realtively poor and been decreasing. Stadium tour is quite good. Sky Sports with there 1+ build ups is just stupid. I think its a good way for many a lad just to escape the wife. But I think the standard of the game is in a strange place, the last decent world cup was France 1998. Who remembers Football Italia on a Sunday morning with the bald guy at the coffee shop in Milan, by jeez thats when it was good, Del Piero, Zidane, Vieri......  Back in the days of Man U Vs Munic....h Keane Vs Effenberg

The Worker

Hernandez diving again!!

Blowitupref

Harsh however it's a silly foul from Robinson when Hernandez was going nowhere.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

The Worker

Quote from: Blowitupref on May 14, 2011, 02:20:11 PM
Harsh however it's a silly foul from Robinson when Hernandez was going nowhere.

bit of a contradiction...it was hernandez making contact with robinson rather than other way round, not a pen in my book.

What other team would get away with surrounding officials like that?

Blowitupref

Harsh because it's wasn't really a chance, the keeper slided into him, it is a penalty.

To answer your question, Barcelona?

David McKeown

Clear penalty all day long absolutely stupid foul by Robinson. Stay on your feet and Hernadez is going no where. Hate to see Utd surround the assistant like that though. Dowd who has been very poor today should have booked a few
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

screenexile

Good to see a few on here not condoning the behaviour of the Utd players there... there were a lot more slagging off Barca a few weeks ago for the same thing so hopefully we can agree the 2 are as bad as eachother and move on from it!!

The Worker

Quote from: David McKeown on May 14, 2011, 02:29:57 PM
Clear penalty all day long absolutely stupid foul by Robinson. Stay on your feet and Hernadez is going no where. Hate to see Utd surround the assistant like that though. Dowd who has been very poor today should have booked a few

disagree on first point, agree on second point.

its not the utd way to limp over the line like this

ross4life

yes it's time!!
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

David McKeown

Quote from: The Worker on May 14, 2011, 02:34:00 PM
Quote from: David McKeown on May 14, 2011, 02:29:57 PM

disagree on first point, agree on second point.

its not the utd way to limp over the line like this

Out of interest why don't you think it was a penalty?
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner