Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Worker

I actually fancy chelsea for the game on sunday.

As dodgy decisions even themselves out over the season, i feel utd still have one or 2 to go against them to even it out.

Fancy Drogba with another offside goal, 1 nil.

Blowitupref

Does the non-United fans really think that pish poor wummery in the last few posts is going to rise the United fans here?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

ross4life

Some good old fashion wummery going on in here alright..it's been a long hard season & i'm loving every last bit of it! who's the linesmen for Sunday? afterall it was a lineman that decided the title last year & indeed last Saturdays game  :-X
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

gallsman

Quote from: ross4life on May 04, 2011, 12:02:18 AM
Some good old fashion wummery going on in here alright..it's been a long hard season & i'm loving every last bit of it! who's the linesmen for Sunday? afterall it was a lineman that decided the title last year & indeed last Saturdays game  :-X

You're fucked, it's Sian Massey.

Orangemac

Quote from: The Worker on May 03, 2011, 07:28:58 PM

As dodgy decisions even themselves out over the season, i feel utd still have one or 2 to go against them to even it out.

With the hype surrounding this game and Fergie ratcheting up the pressure, expect a refereeing decision to decide this game.

Utd should have enough to get a draw v Chelsea at least and if Blackburn can avoid defeat at West Ham this weekend then they should be close to being safe by the time they play United, making that game easier. Blackpool will offer little resistance at OT.

The max points Utd can get is 82. When was the last time the league was won with less than 80 points?

ross4life

Quote from: gallsman on May 04, 2011, 12:05:12 AM
Quote from: ross4life on May 04, 2011, 12:02:18 AM

You're fucked, it's Sian Massey.

She took a heavy hit at the weekend.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

Quote from: Orangemac on May 04, 2011, 12:06:27 AM
Quote from: The Worker on May 03, 2011, 07:28:58 PM

With the hype surrounding this game and Fergie ratcheting up the pressure, expect a refereeing decision to decide this game.

Utd should have enough to get a draw v Chelsea at least and if Blackburn can avoid defeat at West Ham this weekend then they should be close to being safe by the time they play United, making that game easier. Blackpool will offer little resistance at OT.

The max points Utd can get is 82. When was the last time the league was won with less than 80 points?

United 98/99 treble season.

mrsandman

Hopefully Chelski wear the new strip on Sunday sported here by John terry and the big man repeats his heroics from Moscow  ;D

Constipated People Don't Give A crap.

Hoof Hearted

Tonights team

Van Der Sar

Rafael, Evans, Smalling, O'Shea

Nani, Gibson, Scholes, Anderson, Valencia and Berbatov

-----------------------

He has played stronger Carling Cup teams. Looks like he is of the opinion the tie is over
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

new devil

van der Sar

Rafael
Smalling
J Evans
O'Shea

Valencia
Gibson
Scholes
Anderson
Nani

Berbatov

Going to be a long night 

ross4life

Subs: Kuszczak, Evra, Vidic, Giggs, Fletcher, Hernandez, Owen.

League cup team for a CL league semi final...Crazy  :o at least it's shows fergie's main priority & of this team.. i can only see VDS,Valencia starting on Sunday.

Tonight will be VDS last ever CL game in OT & hopefully fletcher gets some game time in the 2nd half.

Hoof Hearted

is it not a serious lack of respect to schalke 04
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

seafoid

Manure got 16 points out of their last 9 games and Chelsea got 25. What is the problem? 

Minder

Quote from: ross4life on May 04, 2011, 06:46:39 PM
Subs: Kuszczak, Evra, Vidic, Giggs, Fletcher, Hernandez, Owen.

League cup team for a CL league semi final...Crazy  :o at least it's shows fergie's main priority & of this team.. i can only see VDS,Valencia starting on Sunday.

Tonight will be VDS last ever CL game in OT & hopefully fletcher gets some game time in the 2nd half.

Nonsense, as usual. Do you think he would have put that team out with the tie evenly poised? He is taking a chance the tie is almost safe. You might get some clown convinced that they don't give a shit about winning the Champions League at the very early stage of the emm, final........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Blowitupref

Reaction to that United line up

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose