Previous topic - Next topic

Doire abú

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Square Ball

Diouf should have gone, and should have got a pen as well

ross4life

Best 45mins i've seen united play this season! Blackburn not able to cope with the pace,movement, creativity,quickness of thought, & the crisp passing more of the same in the 2nd half.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

Before todays game Berba hadn't scored for 10 years! now he's the premier league joint top goal scorer  :o
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Square Ball

ross4life

Nani is like a man possessed in this 2nd half

ross4life

Very enjoyable game isn't?  ;D

From bbc

Dimitar Berbatov becomes only the fourth player in Premier League history to net five goals in match after Andrew Cole (1995), Alan Shearer (1999) and Jermain Defoe (2009).

No-one has ever scored six in a Premier League match.

Dinny Breen

As much as I am an ABU I love it when Sam Allardyce's teams get tanked...
#newbridgeornowhere

gerrykeegan

I dropped berb from my fantasy football team today I had him as captain
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

ross4life

7-1 top of the league (for a few hours) GD level with the almighty Chelsea & five goals for berbaflop

Though the 8 months wait for Rooney to score from open play continues.

magpie seanie

A good days work. A pity Berba couldn't have delivered one of those goals against these guys back in April. United would probably be going for 5 in a row now.

Hoof Hearted

Surprise Surprise Fergie's mate allardyce's team lies down
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

ONeill

Yep, big Sam bends over.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ross4life

From Big Sam Twitter

"Furious at the score, but I've to rub Sir Alex's feet later & it's so much easier when he's in a good mood"