Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Mc Graths Da

Quote from: stiffler on March 30, 2010, 10:20:35 PM
Quote from: orangeman on March 30, 2010, 10:01:14 PM
Man Utd boss Sir Alex Ferguson: "Wayne Rooney got a kick on his ankle and we're not sure how serious it is right now. He might be out of Saturday but we'll take a look at it tomorrow."
Man Utd boss Sir Alex Ferguson: "We just kept giving it away. Bayern were the better team and it's a disappointing performance possession-wise. They put in a big effort, but we're better than that."

Purple ronnie is cracking up!! :D

:D :D

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

EC Unique

Not a disaster of a result but a bad performance. 1-0 in OT will do the trick. Utd could easily had 2 more goals from Rooney and Vidic but could also have conceded more. Still fancy Utd to go through.

The injury to Rooney is very worrying. Will just have to wait and see what the news is tomorrow. :-\

If he is not playing on Sat a draw would be excellent result.

Paul Mc Graths Da

Quote from: sammymaguire on March 30, 2010, 10:23:22 PM
McGrath's Da is a

Sammy,  I'm trying to retain my amateur status.....just until London 2012.   ;)

longrunsthefox

As an Evertonian I'm with Paul McGrath's Da on this one.... YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!! Rooney... once a tool always a tool   :P Good enough for him and Glazier UTD.
Are you really Paul McGrath's Da?

Paul Mc Graths Da

Quote from: longrunsthefox on March 30, 2010, 11:02:52 PM
As an Evertonian I'm with Paul McGrath's Da on this one.... YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!! Rooney... once a tool always a tool   :P Good enough for him and Glazier UTD.

If I was a horrible mank, I wouldn't worry too much about the nasty little granny banger Rooney.  They can always get him a green and yellow scarf (the solution to all problems at the theatre of filth) ;D

Farrandeelin

What's your favourite soccer team Paul McGraths Da?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Paul Mc Graths Da on March 30, 2010, 10:19:49 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on March 30, 2010, 10:06:54 PM
Quote from: Paul Mc Graths Da on March 30, 2010, 09:38:59 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

YES!!!!!!

JUSTICE..............REVENGE..................and that hateful bastid rooney is hurt!

A great night for GENUINE football fans everywhere!!!

How is it a great night for GENUINE football fans everywhere?  Have you not the balls to support a team, instead coming on here jumping for joy at a player suffering an injury.

I'm jumping for joy because the most hateful shower of bastids in world football went down tonight...................Rooney's injury is just a bonus ;)

Oh right. Suppose you let off a loud 'Yahoo' any time you read about Munich air crash too eh?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Shrewdness

From what i could see, Rooney did NOT get a kick on the ankle. It was unfortunately self inflicted. He jumped off the ground, and on landing, clearly turned over on his right ankle. No way he will be fit for Chelsea.

I thought Michael Carrick's performance was a disgrace tonight, and looked out of his depth.

Paul Mc Graths Da

Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 30, 2010, 11:42:19 PM
Quote from: Paul Mc Graths Da on March 30, 2010, 10:19:49 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on March 30, 2010, 10:06:54 PM
Quote from: Paul Mc Graths Da on March 30, 2010, 09:38:59 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

YES!!!!!!

JUSTICE..............REVENGE..................and that hateful bastid rooney is hurt!

A great night for GENUINE football fans everywhere!!!

How is it a great night for GENUINE football fans everywhere?  Have you not the balls to support a team, instead coming on here jumping for joy at a player suffering an injury.

I'm jumping for joy because the most hateful shower of bastids in world football went down tonight...................Rooney's injury is just a bonus ;)

Oh right. Suppose you let off a loud 'Yahoo' any time you read about Munich air crash too eh?

Easy tiger!   ???

Stimpy

has just been confirmed on MUTV that rooney has suffered serious ligament damage and could be out of world cup. definitely out for rest of season for united,

terrible news

derryhero

just saw on mutv that rooney is out for rest of season with ligament damage

united are shagged now boys, probably get relegated

edit: stimpy u got there before me, damm u, i like being the bearer of great news

Norf Tyrone

Ronney's injury will not affect things that much- great player that he is. As RFL says United have a good squad and Berbatov/ Nani etc will just step up the mark.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Capt Pat

Where can I see the info about Rooneys injury online.

Go Bayern.

new devil

Quote from: longrunsthefox on March 30, 2010, 11:02:52 PM

The scumbags are out in force tonight

Get over it....he left your shity little team to better himself and win medals,which he has clearly done..Don't be jealous off the lad
you piece off dirt!!!