Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

before he left Ronaldo stoked further controversy after insisting he agrees with Fifa president Sepp Blatter's comments that he was being treated like a modern-day slave by ­Manchester United

found this gif that sums it up well  :D

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

TacadoirArdMhacha

Could somebody please tell Roberto Mancini that inter-city football rivalry in Manchester is more like Madrid or Barcelona than Milan?
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Archie Mitchell

Yea your right. Milan has 2 football teams in the city - Inter and AC, where there is only one team in the city of Manchester - City. Good of you to point that out.

TheGreatRambo

ross4life

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on December 22, 2009, 11:12:32 AM
Yea your right. Milan has 2 football teams in the city - Inter and AC, where there is only one team in the city of Manchester - City. Good of you to point that out.

it's funny most European's call manchester united simply......... Manchester not even knowing there is another manchester team ;)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Minder

Quote from: ross4life on December 22, 2009, 05:29:18 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on December 22, 2009, 11:12:32 AM

it's funny most European's call manchester united simply......... Manchester not even knowing there is another manchester team ;)

I suppose it depends what you find funny.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

EC Unique

Looking at this weekends fixtures I think there is a chance Utd could make some ground. WE should beat Hull even with current problems. Birmingham could hold Chelsea and Arsenal v Villa could end even or maybe a Villa win.

Fingers crossed. ;)

Archie Mitchell

ross4life

Quote from: EC Unique on December 22, 2009, 05:40:03 PM
Looking at this weekends fixtures I think there is a chance Utd could make some ground. WE should beat Hull even with current problems. Birmingham could hold Chelsea and Arsenal v Villa could end even or maybe a Villa win.

Fingers crossed. ;)

hopefully need some xmas cheer ;D after that Chelsea have a london derby with Fulham, united have Wigan at home

TheGreatRambo

I see Albert Scanlon died overnight, another Busby Babe and Munich survivor gone

nrico2006

I see David Villa has admitted he would be open to a move to England soon, hopefully Fergie will surprise us all and buy him in January.  Doubt it though.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ross4life

Diouf granted work permit

Exciting young striker Mame Biram Diouf will be available for selection in January after being granted a work permit.

The 22-year-old has impressed in training recently since signing in the summer from Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's former club Molde, for whom he has since been playing on loan.

Diouf has made one appearance for the senior Senegal national side, and is at United's disposal next month because his country didn't qualify for the 2010 Africa Cup of Nations.

The powerful, quick and direct frontman boats an excellent strike-rate at Molde – his record this season is 16 goals in 29 matches.

If Sir Alex's glowing appraisal is anything to go by, Diouf may get a chance in the first team sooner rather than later, although he won't be available for the FA Cup tie against Leeds on 3 January.

Sir Alex said earlier this month: "If you're talking about value then you can look at our young boy Diouf.

"He's been training with us and is looking very exciting. That's the kind of situation we're good at – finding young players who can develop at the club and at 22 years of age he's looking very good."

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ross4life

well played birmingham, joe hart :o another two points dropped by chelsea! can united close the gap tomoro?

orangeman

Man U, Chelsea and the others are making a real good job of making it very interesting.