Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

under the bar

QuoteWe can expect the the Portsmouth players to play the "game of their lives" that usually follows any manager's parting.

If that's the case I bet Liverpool fans can't wait for Rafa to get sacked! :)

ballinaman

Looking forward to see the fringe players getting a run tonight, enjoy these types of games to see who's making a stake for a 1st team place. I'd like to see Obertan, Macheda and De Lait have starts....

TheGreatRambo

Wouldn't think the team will have too many fringe players in it, there is still topping of the group at stake.. Fergies already said that Gibson will play, Nani will presumably play too maybe Park (if fit) but i'd say the rest be mainly regulars. If there is such a thing  nowadays

EC Unique

Foster

Rafael
Brown
Vidic
Evra

Obertan
Gibson
Anderson
Park

Welbeck
Berbatov

ballinaman

Quote from: EC Unique on November 25, 2009, 05:14:18 PM
Foster

Rafael
Brown
Vidic
Evra

Obertan
Gibson
Anderson
Park

Welbeck
Berbatov

Looks decent enough, Berba's knee must have sorted itself out because Fergie doesn't risk players unless they 100% unlike some other so called top class managers....

EC Unique

ross4life

official line up!

foster
rafael
brown
vidic
gary Neville
park
ando
gibson
obertan
kiko
welbeck

subs

Fletcher
scholes
nani
carrick
owen
evra
kuszczak
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

expect the same line up next tuesday v spurs in league cup  ;)

&  expect the same result if fergie picks that team
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Farrandeelin

Quote from: StGallsGAA on November 25, 2009, 10:28:28 AM
Pompey have sacked Paul Hart.   We can expect the the Portsmouth players to play the "game of their lives" that usually follows any manager's parting.

I agree and Portsmouth is down beside Southampton, an unhappy hunting ground for Utd for lots of seasons. Remember the 6-3 loss back in the 90s. And by God Pompey will be up for the game because it's Utd. Hopefully the fringe players will play well tonight.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ross4life

pompeys home results so far... (in league)

Portsmouth 4 wigan 0
Portsmouth 1 spurs 2
portsmouth 0 Everton 1
portsmouth 2 bolton 3
portmouth 0 Man city 1
portsmouth 0 fulham 1

only beaten wigan, but only lose home games by the odd goal so i expect a 1-0 man united hopefully

milltown row

good goal by that other team, but Utd seem to be playing really well going forward

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ballinaman

Shouldn't be surprised by that Farr, he's a poor mans Carrick.....

TheGreatRambo

mountainboii