Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

United fans appeared to charge the police and the police went in. It got pretty vicious. We're about 80 yards away but it seems to have quietened down now. We've just heard a loud crash and there is smoke over there. It is very, very nasty inside this ground now. I don't know if the Roma fans started this but they are happy now as it is between the police and the United fans."
BBC Five Live commentator Alan Green

2031: The half-time whistle has gone at the Stadio Olimpico with United 1-0 down. Even more worryingly there appears to be major trouble in the stands with police having to intervene. It seems objects were thrown from the United section and the police have gone in to sort it out.

absolutly pathetic

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

GalwayBayBoy

Apparently all the Roma fans were celebrating their goal by running up to the plastic barrier dividing the fans and the Man U fans charged at them only for the Italian police to intervene with some hefty baton work.

Redgreenery

GOAL!!! Rooney scores his first Champs league goal since his debut in it!!!!!! 1-1.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Redgreenery

The Real Laoislad

FFS every time i change match i miss a goal..any good?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Redgreenery

From a Utd perspective...NO! Sloskjaer got an unnessary Yellow.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Redgreenery on April 04, 2007, 09:14:52 PM
From a Utd perspective...NO! Sloskjaer got an unnessary Yellow.

good goal so ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

slow corner back

2-1 away defeat is not a disaster, Scholes red card may prove to be one. I wonder what the authorities will do with italian football after the violence?

Redgreenery

Full Time Roma 2-1 Utd.
Utd dealt ok in the second half after the loss of Scholes, Rooney scoring a top class goal! 6 mins later Roma retook the lead. Well it's a better result than a 1-0 defeat. The only good thing outta this game is that we have an away goal and Rooney scored it which should up his confidence.
Utd could pull this off at old Trafford!

An Fear Rua

given the circumstances, that resuly will more than do. Utd were poor, Roma may have missed their chance...

oh and by thge way the football wont get a mention in the next few days, just the batons.
Its Grim up North

Redgreenery

Yeah Roma have missed their chance, would think Utd will take it at Old Trafford. ;)
Things didnt turn out as bad as I thought they would at Half time.

An Fear Rua

However , Utd are still shite in Europe.....
Its Grim up North

Redgreenery

Yeah away games in Europe are disasterous!

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: slow corner back on April 04, 2007, 09:39:20 PM
2-1 away defeat is not a disaster, Scholes red card may prove to be one. I wonder what the authorities will do with italian football after the violence?

What about the w**ker United fans? Helping the pensioners across the road again were they?
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"