Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on November 01, 2009, 12:30:40 AM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on November 01, 2009, 12:04:13 AM
new devil, all you do is talk shite. Even Stevie Wonder can see Chelsea are ahead of Utd at this moment. Alot of Utd fans would agree, obviously not 2 muppets like you and ross4life.

at the moment Chelsea are on top form & could hammer united next week but it's a season let's debate this again in May ;)
for all Chelsea's greatness at the moment they are only 2pts ahead of us, if this were a José Mourinho chelsea we would be 9/10pts behind & out of it

p.s i won't lower myself to the level of calling people retarded or muppets & **** grow up

How would the fact that Mourinho being in charge make it possible for United to be 9/10 points behind?

PS> Lowering yourself to calling someone a plonker. Is that alright then?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ross4life

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 01, 2009, 09:06:57 AM
new devil, all you do is talk shite. Even Stevie Wonder can see Chelsea are ahead of Utd at this moment. Alot of Utd fans would agree, obviously not 2 muppets like you and ross4life.

at the moment Chelsea are on top form & could hammer united next week but it's a season let's debate this again in May ;)
for all Chelsea's greatness at the moment they are only 2pts ahead of us, if this were a José Mourinho chelsea we would be 9/10pts behind & out of it

p.s i won't lower myself to the level of calling people retarded or muppets & **** grow up

How would the fact that Mourinho being in charge make it possible for United to be 9/10 points behind?

Reina won't be reading this for one, & i was referring to his actions that made him look like one, on the other hand i'm just giving my opinion & i'm suppose to take direct insults?

p.s the Mourinho factor had something about it united got points this season they may not have got if Mourinho was playing mind games with fergie
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ross4life on November 01, 2009, 03:53:01 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 01, 2009, 09:06:57 AM

Reina won't be reading this for one, & i was referring to his actions that made him look like one, on the other hand i'm just giving my opinion & i'm suppose to take direct insults?

p.s the Mourinho factor had something about it united got points this season they may not have got if Mourinho was playing mind games with fergie

:D Right.

supersarsfields

magpie seanie

I for one worry for United next week against Chelsea. Need Fletch and Vidic back playing well to get something out of it. Drogba is in serious form and will take some holding.

Farrandeelin

I worry too for Utd next weekend. I think Chelsea will win 2/3-1.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Norf Tyrone

Geezus boys the cry is on early. And from the champions too!

mountainboii

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 01, 2009, 10:20:54 PM
Geezus boys the cry is on early. And from the champions too!

I think we'll win 9-0. Fletcher triple hat-trick.

Over the Bar

QuoteI think Chelsea will win 2/3-1

I'm sure Paddy Power would let you choose your own odds on that scoreline

ross4life

i expect us to play our champions league away formation where we hope to control & then expose Chelsea's weaknesses, alot of these big games come's down to a moment of magic or awful mistake from a player or REF ::)

we should line up as follows

Van Der Sar

O'Shea             Evans (rio out injured)              Vidic                     Evra

Valencia           Fletcher          Anderson             Giggs                  Rooney

Berba

some big battle's ahead like Cole v Valencia, drogba v vidic & Fletcher v lampard but i expect a score draw & as you were after this game  ;)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

new devil

Quote from: magpie seanie on November 01, 2009, 10:04:21 PM
I for one worry for United next week against Chelsea. Need Fletch and Vidic back playing well to get something out of it. Drogba is in serious form and will take some holding.

I really fear for us for the rest off the season seanie....people are saying united aren't even playing well yet...but this could be as good as it gets with this squad....Valencia hasn't been good and berba is has bad has last year

Farrandeelin

I think Berbatov has peaked with that goal on Saturday!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

full back

IMHO, Berba has to be scoring in every game to justify his inclusion.
He doesnt do enough in the game if he isnt scoring.

Important to get a result on Saturday after the scouse game although if I am being honest Chelsea look the team to beat so far with Utd & Arsenal 2nd and 3rd

Goats Do Shave

Berbs looks better in every game. His first touch equals Bergkamp's in his day.

I was having a converse at the weekend with a friend... we agreed that we didn't think Cantona himself would fit in at UTD any more. He simply wouldn't have worked hard enough for this team.

Blackburn are woeful... wouldn't surprise me at all if they went down! I think most people would be happy enough to see the back of Diouf & Big Sam at least!

full back

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on November 02, 2009, 09:21:54 AM
Berbs looks better in every game. His first touch equals Bergkamp's in his day.

I was having a converse at the weekend with a friend... we agreed that we didn't think Cantona himself would fit in at UTD any more. He simply wouldn't have worked hard enough for this team.

Have you been drinking at the weekend GDS?

Mentioning Berba & Bergkamp in the same sentence :D
Compared to Bergkamp, Berba's first touch is like an elephant

I wouldnt mind having Cantona on the team, as I suspect would Fergie