Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

3-1. Nice of United fans to appluad Ashton's goal, a class finish.

corn02

Nani off, had to go. What a stupid boy, beggars belief. United fans , do you really like Nani?

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

magpie seanie

Nani will be very good once he learns to take the right options more often.

That was an idiotic moment and red card fully deserved but what about Lucas Neill? I thought he was supposed to be a hard man. A fuckin big girls blouse is what he is.

corn02

Bullshit Seanie, he took a headbutt and not only player in that league would have stayed on their feet. It was not a tap headbutt it was quite forceful.

Square Ball

I THINK that the head butt looked worse as tevez seemed to pull him back at the time of impact
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

corn02

Might have looked worse but still can not question red card or Neill's reaction.

corn02

Norf Tyrone

What's the deal with Rooney?

Fergie stated he has a bruised hip. But out for a week for a bruised hip?

At work today, but should WHU have had a penalty early on?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 03, 2008, 01:51:45 PM
At work today, but should WHU have had a penalty early on?

Stone wall, Wes Brown flung his hand at the ball, ref said he was pushed!  Think it was 1-0 at that stage, typical Old Trafford nonsense from Mike riley

magpie seanie

Nani's reaction was a complete disgrace alright but if thats a full force headbutt....There was no need for Neill to go down like that.

Doogie Browser

Quote from: magpie seanie on May 03, 2008, 02:01:17 PM
Nani's reaction was a complete disgrace alright but if thats a full force headbutt....There was no need for Neill to go down like that.

He has only done what every other player in the world would do.  No fault with Neill at all, I have seen players go down with a lot less contact in recent times.

magpie seanie

QuoteHe has only done what every other player in the world would do.  No fault with Neill at all, I have seen players go down with a lot less contact in recent times

That doesn't make it right. I'd rip the piss out of a team mate if they went down like a pussy like that.

corn02

Well Seanie every United player would go down like that too. I honestly thimnk you would struggle t find ten Premiership players who would not respond.

Ashton didn't do hisn United hopes any harm.

pintsofguinness

QuoteNani - What a stupid cnut. He can have no complaints.
Yeah but to be fair to Nani if Neill put his hand anywhere near my balls (what the f**k was he doing?) he'd get the same!
Neill was the **** in that one.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?