Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AustinPowers

Quote from: NAG1 on March 01, 2024, 10:15:53 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on February 29, 2024, 10:25:41 PMSee Rashford has some shite on his social media giving out about people questioning his commitment. Be better off doing his talking on the pitch. If he'd put a shift in I honestly wouldnt mind if he wasn't playing well but the effort just isn't there. 

Got to the stage where he wants to ride the wave of being the local boy doing good when things are going well, but when they aren't going well he doesn't want the attention that comes with being the local boy.

Genuine question:

Would Rashford  be gone from  United if it wasn't  for his school dinner  thing?

Armagh18

Quote from: AustinPowers on March 01, 2024, 10:53:19 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on February 29, 2024, 10:25:41 PMSee Rashford has some shite on his social media giving out about people questioning his commitment. Be better off doing his talking on the pitch. If he'd put a shift in I honestly wouldnt mind if he wasn't playing well but the effort just isn't there. 

Got to the stage where he wants to ride the wave of being the local boy doing good when things are going well, but when they aren't going well he doesn't want the attention that comes with being the local boy.

Genuine question:

Would Rashford  be gone from  United if it wasn't  for his school dinner  thing?
Think he'd still be there given he'd a couple of very good seasons (goal scoring wise), his all round play, attitude and workrate was still poor.

Actually maybe not even seasons more like periods of a few months. If PSG were to come in I'd bite their hand off

AustinPowers

Quote from: Armagh18 on March 01, 2024, 11:48:23 AM
Quote from: AustinPowers on March 01, 2024, 10:53:19 AM

Genuine question:

Think he'd still be there given he'd a couple of very good seasons (goal scoring wise), his all round play, attitude and workrate was still poor.

Actually maybe not even seasons more like periods of a few months. If PSG were to come in I'd bite their hand off

He scored a few  leading up to the World Cup. But he was brutal for a good  18 months before that.

Now he's back  to his  "couldn't give a frig"  setting.

Selling him after  his school dinner thing would  have been akin to shooting Bambi.  The dinner thing definitely prolonged his United  career in my opinion.

gawa316

Would he not be better just to keep the head down and let his performances and work do the talking? It's not like he's getting a hard time for nothing

Armagh18

Quote from: gawa316 on March 01, 2024, 04:40:55 PMWould he not be better just to keep the head down and let his performances and work do the talking? It's not like he's getting a hard time for nothing
Yeah exactly. Said it a million times if he would just put the work in I wouldn't complain. Antony, McTominay and others havent a quarter of his ability but they put a shift in usually which is the bare minimum ffs.

RedHand88

RedHand88

Theres our Haaland. Scores 5 against Luton. But when his team are getting it tight he does that.

quit yo jibbajabba

This supporting United is weird. Would not recommend

Milltown Row2

Like the Alamo at the minute, and we know how that ended
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

Just a sh1t Andriy Vorinin

Ghost

Quote from: RedHand88 on March 03, 2024, 04:21:08 PMTheres our Haaland. Scores 5 against Luton. But when his team are getting it tight he does that.

Don't know what he was at. Can't see Utd holding on here. Backs to the wall stuff. Surely only a matter of time.

Wee Barky

Big half for ten hags future coming up.

Blowitupref

Quote from: Wee Barky on March 03, 2024, 04:30:05 PMBig half for ten hags future coming up.
Leading 1-0 away to Man City at half time could be enough for a new contract. 
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

trailer

You get the feeling if city get one they'll get 5

trailer