Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blowitupref

Quote from: gawa316 on December 02, 2023, 11:28:53 PMVarane must be a cert for the Saudi league in Jan. Has it come out yet what ETH's beef is with him?

Something about Maguire the form defender and Varane doesn't pair up well with him as he's mainly right footed and would have to play on the left side.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

AustinPowers

It's only  going to have one ending. Getting beat is one thing , getting  totally outplayed while  clearly  having no style of play game after  game  is another.

Liverpool West Ham and Villa around Xmas will  tell the tale I reckon

I was never convinced  about ETH, but at  this stage it's difficult to really  assess him with all  those useless  bollixes not even trying a leg. 

How is  that martial clown still there ffs? And I reckon rashford will be moved on  in summer.  Playing  well for a few games every couple of  years  when there's a contract to be  got or a World Cup up ahead  is getting  mighty tedious

tiempo

Honest to god it's the Glazers I feel for in all this. Trying to run a family club, £1.5bn spend in the 10 years since SAF retired and it's pure shite year after year. It'll easily be another 10 years before they win the league. As for Rashford, a complete disgrace protected by his medja chums and Englishness

Walter Cronc

Any wonder the spuds didn't hire ETH. Not a clue!

snoopdog

Where is the Midfield, every game they are being overrun.  McTominayis not good enough to be in the PL never mind at utd. Rashford is a sulk and shouldn't be in the team. He lazily walks around the pitch. Has no clue about positioning. The defence has no protection whatsoever. Luke Shaw and Harry Maguire where the only guys with any credit from last night. Onana couldn't be blamed for the goal. Wan Bisaka went missing at the crucial moment. Bruno is not a captain. Yest he creates but he gives the ball away more times than he creates. Istanbul summed him up a goal and then gave away 2 frees that they scored from. How long does it take for the club to get Ratcliffe in to start making changes. ETH picks the team and bought alot of these players, so while people say he needs time, time for what. If we saw a game plan or improvement ok maybe but he is as much to blame as the frauds he puts out on the pitch every game. Anfield will be another horror show and will prob see the end of ten hag as Munich will dump them out of Europe a few days beforehand. A bleak mid winter awaits but hardly unexpected.   

Captain Scarlet

Ronaldo was winning the Golden Boot and getting grief for not tracking back...
Rashford isn't near that level but is putting in no defensive work for a fair while but only getting called out now.
He has zero game intelligence either. Garnacho is v young but also takes poor options.

So many of the players seem like dickheads too.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

trailer

Worried for EtH. He'll not survive if he keeps picking these players and they keep producing this shit. Players no interest in playing for the club. Martial f**k me. What is EtH watching? Pathetic.

square_ball

Quote from: trailer on December 03, 2023, 10:11:11 AMWorried for EtH. He'll not survive if he keeps picking these players and they keep producing this shit. Players no interest in playing for the club. Martial f**k me. What is EtH watching? Pathetic.

Surely there's a young lad in the club that could play instead of Martial. Even if he made one run a game he'd be an upgrade on what Martial produces.

Armagh18

Martial should be released. Let Rashford go for whatever some club is daft enough to pay.

square_ball

thewobbler

To end up with one of Rashford, Martial or Sancho at a club could be seen as bad luck.

To have two of them could even be seen as bad luck.

To have all three of them though... that's high-level incompetence. A resounding unwillingness to see the the wood for the trees.

And that's before you throw Antony into the mix.

Armagh18

Quote from: thewobbler on December 03, 2023, 01:12:01 PMTo end up with one of Rashford, Martial or Sancho at a club could be seen as bad luck.

To have two of them could even be seen as bad luck.

To have all three of them though... that's high-level incompetence. A resounding unwillingness to see the the wood for the trees.

And that's before you throw Antony into the mix.
Couldn't make a decent forward between them. At least Antony puts the shift in.

AustinPowers

Quote from: snoopdog on December 03, 2023, 08:35:38 AMWhere is the Midfield, every game they are being overrun.  McTominayis not good enough to be in the PL never mind at utd. Rashford is a sulk and shouldn't be in the team. He lazily walks around the pitch. Has no clue about positioning. The defence has no protection whatsoever. Luke Shaw and Harry Maguire where the only guys with any credit from last night. Onana couldn't be blamed for the goal. Wan Bisaka went missing at the crucial moment. Bruno is not a captain. Yest he creates but he gives the ball away more times than he creates. Istanbul summed him up a goal and then gave away 2 frees that they scored from. How long does it take for the club to get Ratcliffe in to start making changes. ETH picks the team and bought alot of these players, so while people say he needs time, time for what. If we saw a game plan or improvement ok maybe but he is as much to blame as the frauds he puts out on the pitch every game. Anfield will be another horror show and will prob see the end of ten hag as Munich will dump them out of Europe a few days beforehand. A bleak mid winter awaits but hardly unexpected.   

Good point.

And you  could see a similar score line to last season in the  Liverpool game , the way things are going

NAG1

Keane called it with this group of players.

Body language is woeful and for all the ridiculous hype about Newcastle and their domination in the game, Utd could and nearly should have got away with a draw at the end.

Maroon Manc

Miles off it all over the pitch, always going to be tough after travelling back from Istanbul though but Rashford & Martial were disgraceful; Very little effort put in from both players, Martial was a lost cause years ago but Rashford has been pathetic all season and deserves all the abuse coming his way. Dalot gave one of the worst displays I've ever seem from a United fullback, appalling from start to finish and McTominay wasn't much better. He was bullied from start to finish by Joelinton.

They've got to be careful with Hoylund but against a good side Martial won't cut it, need to bring a centre forward in this January. Maguire played well but if Ten Hag is still here next season then I don't think Maguire will, his reluctance too take the ball from Onana is an issue.

3 home games in a row and need 3 wins, I'm not optimistic.