Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

See Lingard going full Ronaldo. Complaining there is no games room at Carrington. Just to clarify he is 30 years old and he's moaning there is no Toy room at his work place.

Armagh18

Quote from: trailer on January 19, 2023, 02:45:45 PM
See Lingard going full Ronaldo. Complaining there is no games room at Carrington. Just to clarify he is 30 years old and he's moaning there is no Toy room at his work place.
That is one of the greatest clowns United ever had.

Best thing they ever did getting rid of him and that other idiot Pogba.

Captain Scarlet

To be honest I'd say ETH is moving quicker than even he expected. They are still light up top so I'd ask: Should United go for Kane this summer to get two good years out of him a la Van Persie?

The midfield could do with another body in fairness too with the 1st choice lads playing a lot of games.

them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Armagh18

Quote from: Captain Scarlet on January 19, 2023, 04:00:19 PM
To be honest I'd say ETH is moving quicker than even he expected. They are still light up top so I'd ask: Should United go for Kane this summer to get two good years out of him a la Van Persie?

The midfield could do with another body in fairness too with the 1st choice lads playing a lot of games.
Kane and probably a decent midfielder or 2 to rotate would transform United into genuine title contenders if they can get a bit of luck with injuries next year and players hit top form.

Look-Up!

Quote from: Armagh18 on January 19, 2023, 02:53:53 PM
That is one of the greatest clowns United ever had.

Best thing they ever did getting rid of him and that other idiot Pogba.
Doesn't come across very well at all. Had a decent run with WHU but wanted his move to Newcastle. Threw a strop when he didn't get it and finally settled on NF because they showed him more "love". Complete mercenary. Magpies dodged a bullet, Hammers too. Only showed a bit of form to get a big contract. Expect tools to be back in fully down position again. What were Forest thinking.

Muck Savage

They must have a games room, I kept hearing Pogba was throwing the toys out of the pram all the time.

Lingard was one of the toxic folks in the dressing room, glad he's gone.

Armagh18

Quote from: Muck Savage on January 19, 2023, 09:31:07 PM
They must have a games room, I kept hearing Pogba was throwing the toys out of the pram all the time.

Lingard was one of the toxic folks in the dressing room, glad he's gone.
Get Maguire out and Dean Henderson as well and theres a dressing room full of likeable lads there. (I know Bruno is an annoying wee shite but no denying his passion)

Aristo 60

Armagh18

Quote from: Aristo 60 on January 19, 2023, 09:51:33 PM
Brits out!
Obviously ;) Although Rashford and Shaw are alright if they keep this form up.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Maroon Manc

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 19, 2023, 10:23:31 PM
AWB?

ETH has got a tune out of him but still not convinced he won't try sand get rid this summer, his performances will have increased his price tag anyway.

Henderson, Maguire, Williams, Bailly & Telles will all be sold too and would imagine VDB will leave too. Wouldn't surprise me if McTominay went too, getting very little game time as Fred is ahead of him in the pecking order and there's rumours he's not happy. Its a clear business position to send players out on loan instead of selling them, imagine something to do bond/banking requirements.

Suspect a new owner will give ETH plenty of funds this summer.

Armagh18

Quote from: Maroon Manc on January 20, 2023, 09:48:50 AM
AWB?

ETH has got a tune out of him but still not convinced he won't try sand get rid this summer, his performances will have increased his price tag anyway.

Henderson, Maguire, Williams, Bailly & Telles will all be sold too and would imagine VDB will leave too. Wouldn't surprise me if McTominay went too, getting very little game time as Fred is ahead of him in the pecking order and there's rumours he's not happy. Its a clear business position to send players out on loan instead of selling them, imagine something to do bond/banking requirements.

Bailly is gone already is he not? Rest of those will leave I'd imagine. VDB got surgery last week so think he may get another year to prove himself, if anyone will get a tune out of him it will be ETH. Would like to see McT stay as a squad player but understand if he does go. AWB if he keeps it up will probably stay will do no harm him and Dalot pushing each other. Need some proper back up for Casemiro in midfield.

trailer

Quote from: Armagh18 on January 20, 2023, 10:02:02 AM
AWB?

Bailly is gone already is he not? Rest of those will leave I'd imagine. VDB got surgery last week so think he may get another year to prove himself, if anyone will get a tune out of him it will be ETH. Would like to see McT stay as a squad player but understand if he does go. AWB if he keeps it up will probably stay will do no harm him and Dalot pushing each other. Need some proper back up for Casemiro in midfield.

Bailly on loan - see he got a 7 game ban for kicking an opponent in the chest De Jong style.
McTominay is just out of control. Crazy that he can play for Utd. He's Stoke, MK Dons, Plymouth type player. Nowhere near the level of a Manchester United player. When Liverpool were shit under KD and Benetiz this is sort of player they bought and played.

5times5times

I've gone off McTom. Tries to act the macho man yet he's a pretty limited player. And that dive on Wed was embarrassing.

Armagh18

Quote from: trailer on January 20, 2023, 12:19:16 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on January 20, 2023, 10:02:02 AM
AWB?

Bailly on loan - see he got a 7 game ban for kicking an opponent in the chest De Jong style.
McTominay is just out of control. Crazy that he can play for Utd. He's Stoke, MK Dons, Plymouth type player. Nowhere near the level of a Manchester United player. When Liverpool were shit under KD and Benetiz this is sort of player they bought and played.
Ah i had in my head he had been sold in summer.