Author Topic: Man Utd Thread:  (Read 3066981 times)

laoislad

• View Profile
Re: Man Utd Thread:
« Reply #46155 on: March 16, 2019, 11:41:27 PM »
I know Oleís at the wheel but did he forget how to drive this evening??
Think he mixed up the petrol with the diesel ....

From the Bunker

• View Profile
« Reply #46156 on: March 16, 2019, 11:43:56 PM »
Are you Arsenal in disguise?

gawa316

• View Profile
« Reply #46157 on: March 17, 2019, 12:16:55 AM »
How come they havenít given him the job yet?

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46158 on: March 17, 2019, 12:51:25 AM »
Three in a row from ones who Ďdonítí postbon here or care!

Too funny
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

gawa316

• View Profile
« Reply #46159 on: March 17, 2019, 03:21:32 AM »

Too funny

Donít think Iíve ever hid the fact I post on here. That was actually a genuine question although reading it back it could be construed as having a pop at him.

Anyway I wouldíve added more to that question but was using voice activation on a drive back from San Diego and the fecking thing couldnít understand me. I heard somewhere they are waiting to see if he gets top 4, but When he got the job, top 4 would hardly have been a stipulation for the job cause they were so far back. I just find it strange they havenít offered him the full gig yet

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #46160 on: March 17, 2019, 08:10:52 AM »
Hes a caretaker manager doing a brilliant job, Iíd give him the job based on current form, but the nagging doubt of experience must be the only factor from the board to go with it!

I donít see other contenders really jumping out, other than the wolves manager (whoís been superb) for Utd to go for
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

quit yo jibbajabba

• View Profile
« Reply #46161 on: March 17, 2019, 09:02:28 AM »

Too funny

From the Man u supporter whos not a supporter. But often is

snoopdog

• View Profile
« Reply #46162 on: March 17, 2019, 09:48:15 AM »
It was a mistake to bring back so many players at once from injury. Matic Herrera lingard and martial were all poor.  Pogba was non existent.  Wolves were fantastic and deserved the  win hope they win the cup now.

From the Bunker

• View Profile
« Reply #46163 on: March 17, 2019, 11:01:20 AM »

Too funny

Donít think Iíve ever hid the fact I post on here. That was actually a genuine question although reading it back it could be construed as having a pop at him.

Anyway I wouldíve added more to that question but was using voice activation on a drive back from San Diego and the fecking thing couldnít understand me. I heard somewhere they are waiting to see if he gets top 4, but When he got the job, top 4 would hardly have been a stipulation for the job cause they were so far back. I just find it strange they havenít offered him the full gig yet

Maybe they have some top manager lined up to come in at the end of the season, who wants to remain anonymous. OGS was just filling in and did better than expected. This has delayed them making the announcement.

OGS has done a great job! The Champions League win meant that the FA Cup was going to suffer and it did. It's sad to see clubs like Liverpool and Man U shrug their shoulders at going out of the Cup to Wolves. The Competition is as good as dead. It now is only seen in value as part of a winning combination, as in the double, the treble!

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #46164 on: March 17, 2019, 11:53:05 AM »

Too funny

From the Man u supporter whos not a supporter. But often is

Iím interested in how they do, I donít go to the games anymore (be ten years Iíd say) Iíd quicker watch a camogie game on tv than soccer, but I do love a good bit of banter on here though!

So quit your jibbajabbing

Farrandeelin

• Hey buckaroo! How are you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46165 on: March 17, 2019, 11:55:28 AM »

Too funny

Maybe they have some top manager lined up to come in at the end of the season, who wants to remain anonymous. OGS was just filling in and did better than expected. This has delayed them making the announcement.

OGS has done a great job! The Champions League win meant that the FA Cup was going to suffer and it did. It's sad to see clubs like Liverpool and Man U shrug their shoulders at going out of the Cup to Wolves. The Competition is as good as dead. It now is only seen in value as part of a winning combination, as in the double, the treble!
The grand slam is still on for city this year.
The woman in red has the car parked on the slope.

Jeepers Creepers

• View Profile
« Reply #46166 on: March 17, 2019, 02:41:01 PM »
It was a mistake to bring back so many players at once from injuriy
+1

Helix.

• View Profile
« Reply #46167 on: March 17, 2019, 06:25:36 PM »
Everton doing a big favour for us this evening. Hopefully no major injuries over international break and go again against Watford!

Farrandeelin

• Hey buckaroo! How are you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46168 on: March 19, 2019, 08:03:43 AM »
Everton doing a big favour for us this evening. Hopefully no major injuries over international break and go again against Watford!

Watford are another team I'll be happy to get 3 points from.
The woman in red has the car parked on the slope.

gallsman

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #46169 on: March 21, 2019, 08:37:39 PM »
best keeper in the world a bit flat footed today

Was he? I didnít get to see the Real Madrid match.

Check out @fernandokallasís Tweet: https://twitter.com/fernandokallas/status/1108825808016154624?s=09

::) ::) ::)
"Never mind your why. Why ain't in your repetoire no more n***a"