Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oliverkelly

Time to drop Pogba he's been shite since we signed him apart from some clowns bigging up one or two decent performances he was signed for 90m he's not in top 15 midfielders in the league.
Jose is under serious pressure wasted millions on shite and has not improved any player in the squad

Captain Obvious

The Manchester United players attitude stank out Old Trafford tonight. A show pony in Pogba named Captain what is that all about? DeGea was the most worked of the two keepers enough said there. Beaten by Bristol City,3 draws against Burnley,Leicester,Southampton it shouldn't come as any surprise if in form Derby County knock Manchester United out of the FA cup next Friday.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: StGallsGAA on December 30, 2017, 07:35:29 PM
Very poor indeed. Usual swamp-dwellers jizzing themselves on the Liverpool thread I see ::)

Oh dear  ;D ;D

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on December 30, 2017, 07:50:38 PM
Very poor indeed. Usual swamp-dwellers jizzing themselves on the Liverpool thread I see ::)

Oh dear  ;D ;D

I know Geoff .... so much beauty 🤣

GJL

Quote from: oliverkelly on December 30, 2017, 07:45:50 PM
Time to drop Pogba he's been shite since we signed him apart from some clowns bigging up one or two decent performances he was signed for 90m he's not in top 15 midfielders in the league.
Jose is under serious pressure wasted millions on shite and has not improved any player in the squad

I thought he was one of Utd's better players tonight. Some of his long range passing was excellent. Mikki was poor as was Rashford.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: gawa316 on December 30, 2017, 07:34:53 PM
What was Pogba playing at?
If he wasn't playing they might have won 1-0 as he didn't need to follow through on the shot for the offside goal.

If the last few performances are a sign of things to come then United will be finishing the season outside the top four.

gawa316

Quote from: GJL on December 30, 2017, 07:56:51 PM

Mikki was poor as was Rashford.

Time to cut the losses on this fella? Was unbelievable at Dortmund but just doesn't seem suited to the prem

Aaron Boone

yellowcard

Mikitharyan and Rashford have been woeful all season, I wouldn't be making rash decisions about sacking Mourinho at this stage of the season but come the end of the season I wouldn't be too unhappy to see him gone. He just looks constantly miserable and the team are playing in the same manner. Not a Manchester United manager and never will be.

Milltown Row2

No direction up front, running into cul de sacs and waiting on a piece of magic to pull them out of a hole!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

oliverkelly

Quote from: GJL on December 30, 2017, 07:56:51 PM
Quote from: oliverkelly on December 30, 2017, 07:45:50 PM

I thought he was one of Utd's better players tonight. Some of his long range passing was excellent. Mikki was poor as was Rashford.

Not sure what game you were watching

Armamike

;D ;D ;D
That's just, like your opinion man.

Carmen Stateside

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Captain Scarlet

Too much revisionism going on the past last few weeks. Let's be honest here. At the start of the year many fans and pundits called a tight title race.
United had bought Lukaku and Matic on top of what they had.
City also had a serious outfit there but there were major question marks over a new keeper to the Premier League with the supposedly ropey Otamendi and Stones in front of him. David Silva was meant to be on the wane. Sterling was still over-rated. Fabian Delph was a joke.
Now I see United fans lamenting average players in their squad. Today Rashford and Martial started on the bench! Scholes said it on the TV, those lads are good enough to win the last three games but it's all so predictable and lacking any zip.

them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

gawa316

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on December 31, 2017, 02:01:27 AM

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Is this a form of racism?! :o