Author Topic: Man Utd Thread:  (Read 2517226 times)

stew

• View Profile
Re: Man Utd Thread:
« Reply #41910 on: September 11, 2017, 12:41:45 PM »
Hughes acted the root so Mourinho was right to ignore him.

No he didn't, he simply wanted the rules to apply to Mourinho like they do everyone else, he left his technical area and made it about him, Hughes put manners on him, the fact is he is the manager of Manchester united, he should be man enough to stick his paw out at the end of the game.

I dealt with a cheating wee **** in Wisconsin for about 15 years, this man was playing overage players against my team for years, even when we caught him out he would walk right through the sanctions imposed, even though he wrecked tournaments etc, when he managed to beat my teams I grit my teeth and shook his hand and muttered too good or words to that effect, when we beat him despite his cheating he would f**k off ten minutes before the end of the game to not be associated with a loss, especially to me.

Mourinho meeds to shake the managers hand at the end, you can fight after in the lounge if you like but the sporting thing to do is to man up and stick your paw out even though, at that moment you want to strangle the hoor.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

magpie seanie

• View Profile
« Reply #41911 on: September 11, 2017, 02:40:41 PM »
Absolutely and I'm sure all pre-planned to deflect from a pretty shabby result. Then some ridiculous comments about it being "a game for Fellaini" - again no doubt pre-planned to explain away the result. Doesn't matter that it's a bit of a slur on one of his own players as well as grossly inaccurate.

I hope he sorts the defence out before United have to play good sides. DeGea is the best keeper in the world but the back 4 all look shaky - individually and collectively. Matic and Lukaku are great additions but the same issues remain at the back.

Captain Obvious

• View Profile
« Reply #41912 on: September 11, 2017, 05:29:51 PM »
I dealt with a cheating wee **** in Wisconsin for about 15 years, this man was playing overage players against my team for years, even when we caught him out he would walk right through the sanctions imposed, even though he wrecked tournaments etc, when he managed to beat my teams I grit my teeth and shook his hand and muttered too good or words to that effect, when we beat him despite his cheating he would f**k off ten minutes before the end of the game to not be associated with a loss, especially to me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Maroon Manc

• View Profile
« Reply #41913 on: September 11, 2017, 06:42:45 PM »
Mourinho doing what he does best, United were average on Saturday and everybody comes away from the game talking about him instead of the performance.

If he'd known how negative Stoke were going to be in the first half I doubt he'd have picked Herrera. It was disappointing to draw after going ahead, the two goals we conceded were very poor. Lack of a proper left back continues to be a problem, Darmain offer nothing going forward.

I'd expect 86/87 points to win a title this season, would expect United to get North of 80 but not sure whether it will be enough to win the title.

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #41914 on: September 11, 2017, 07:05:54 PM »
I think ye are seeing something that's not there personally. It was a draw away to Stoke hardly Armageddon ffs. Hughesey is pretty spikey and has plenty of history with opposition  managers... Jose knows how to stir up the media when needed but was there any need for deflection after that result? Hardly

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #41915 on: September 12, 2017, 06:43:15 PM »
So much for my theory of Jose keeping it as close to the same 11 as possible. Just the 4 changes in the back four  ;D. Young, Linderof, Smalling and Blind all in, admittedly I'd forgotten about the suspensions.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41916 on: September 12, 2017, 08:51:06 PM »
Rubbish so far
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #41917 on: September 12, 2017, 09:56:38 PM »
Comfortable win, good to see Fellaini play so well after the managers outrageous slur against him at the weekend  ;)

Avondhu star

• View Profile
« Reply #41918 on: September 12, 2017, 11:34:24 PM »
I think ye are seeing something that's not there personally. It was a draw away to Stoke hardly Armageddon ffs. Hughesey is pretty spikey and has plenty of history with opposition  managers... Jose knows how to stir up the media when needed but was there any need for deflection after that result? Hardly

Why even discuss this little spat when you could be laughing at Liverpool?
We have declared for an Irish Republic. We will live under no other law

magpie seanie

• View Profile
« Reply #41919 on: September 13, 2017, 08:35:43 AM »
Great choice of captain last night.  :o And then criticises the players for playing "PlayStation football" after going 2-0 up?

It's a bloody soap opera.

johnneycool

• who loves ya baby!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41920 on: September 13, 2017, 09:11:23 AM »
Comfortable win, good to see Fellaini play so well after the managers outrageous slur against him at the weekend  ;)

The much berated Fellaini comes up with the goods again.

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #41921 on: September 13, 2017, 08:05:54 PM »

I like big Fellaini, one thing about him he never hid no matter what flak came at him both from Utd supporters and opposition ones. Hes not the greatest footballer in the world but I think he became the poster boy for all Utds post Ferguson woes

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41922 on: September 13, 2017, 09:42:17 PM »
In fairness to the big clown he has acquitted himself well !

Hopefully get a win in the next match and not have the worry of missing out in the knockout stages!!
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

stew

• View Profile
« Reply #41923 on: September 13, 2017, 11:04:55 PM »

I like big Fellaini, one thing about him he never hid no matter what flak came at him both from Utd supporters and opposition ones. Hes not the greatest footballer in the world but I think he became the poster boy for all Utds post Ferguson woes

The players love him and the fans are coming around on him, I think he is a fine squad player and is a better technical player than most in that or any other squad in England.

stew

• View Profile
« Reply #41924 on: September 14, 2017, 12:23:34 PM »
Great choice of captain last night.  :o And then criticises the players for playing "PlayStation football" after going 2-0 up?

It's a bloody soap opera.

That's what you get with this arrogant dick as manager!