Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avondhu star

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 23, 2017, 10:31:32 PM
Quote from: Boycey on February 23, 2017, 10:19:21 PM
Europa League opened out a bit tonight with Spurs, Bilbao, Zenith and possibly Shaktar going to the wall. Still a good few long trips into Eastern Europe left that United could possibly do without.

Yeah but if you win it, you're in the CL. United should be able to win that now.
Is that CL place at the expense of whoever comes fourth in the Premiership or could you have five English teams in it?
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

GJL

5 will go through if Utd win europa but fail to make top4

Boycey

4th would drop out though if City, Arsenal ;D or Leicester  :o won the Champions League and finished outside top 4..

ashman

Quote from: GJL on February 25, 2017, 06:54:02 PM
5 will go through if Utd win europa but fail to make top4

What if Leicester and Man Utd win CL & EL and each finish outside the top 4 .

Boycey

Milltown Row2

This won't be as easy as  most pundits predict IMO, it's s one off match and Southampton won't fear Utd, haven beat Liverpool handy they deserve to be more respected than what's given.. close game expect both teams to score and possible extra time penalties!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

The Stallion

Utd should win comfortably.

Cunny Funt

Southampton have been excellent on route to this final and haven't conceded a goal they will hard bet this afternoon and if Man United play like they played against Hull in the semi final they will be beat.

Boycey

Strange half, Southampton comfortably the better team and denied a good goal. Uniteds two goals came out of nowhere really and the game then seemed to drift along til the Southampton goal right on ht.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: The Stallion on February 26, 2017, 02:58:53 PM
Utd should win comfortably.

Your knowledge of football is like your hurling knowledge!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

The Stallion

Thank you. I am well versed in both sports.

You seem to be misunderstanding the sentiment behind my earlier post though. I was stating that given Utd have a much better team and manager, they ought to win the game comfortably.

I was not predicting the outcome of the game.

Again, happy to clear up any confusion.

GJL

Zlatan. What a player! 😁😁😁😁😁

Captain Obvious

Smash and grab cup final win for Manchester United. Have to feel sorry for Southampton played most of the best football and go home with nothing.

Zlatan Ibrahimović is like a fine wine only for Mourinho he wouldnt be at the club.

bennydorano

Fraser Forster was brutal in nets for Southampton.

The Stallion

Forster is massively overrated. He has been making mistakes all season.