Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Not looking g good for El traductor

ashman

Will Jose last to Easter ???

Cunny Funt

Quote from: ashman on September 15, 2016, 10:57:43 PM
Will Jose last to Easter ???
Jose needs more time than that sure this season the title race is between two horses and a little horse that needs milk and needs to learn how to jump, maybe next season United can race.

DuffleKing

Ffs. It's a Europa league game - the toughest of the 6 - with a thrown together team of squad players who have little or no game time together. Nothing to see here.

Milltown Row2

Did anyone expect Utd to actually compete 100% at this?? Jose has bigger things to worry about , getting his best 11 out and sticking with them in the league
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

beer baron

Wouldn't be any over reactions here at all to 2 losses would there  ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: beer baron on September 16, 2016, 08:59:22 AM
Wouldn't be any over reactions here at all to 2 losses would there  ;D

I'd say it cost some teams qualification into the CL last year by trying to win it and losing out on winnable league games! The sooner they go back to knockout competitions the better, groups stage competitions are shite!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

magpie seanie

Dundalk with 10 men drew with a side that finished 4 points and one place behind Feyenoord last season. Dundalk!!!! The team than knocked them out of the CL got beaten 6-0 at home this week.

This is bullshit. The players fault again of course. This guy is a cancer on the game and he will ruin Martial and Rashford.

Boycey

I've always had time for your posts over the years Seanie but your dislike of Jose is taking you into Tony Fearon/ Brendan Rogers territory at the minute..

ONeill

Au contrarire. He's one of the few Utd men who stayed true to his principles.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

stew

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 16, 2016, 10:59:52 PM
Dundalk with 10 men drew with a side that finished 4 points and one place behind Feyenoord last season. Dundalk!!!! The team than knocked them out of the CL got beaten 6-0 at home this week.

This is bullshit. The players fault again of course. This guy is a cancer on the game and he will ruin Martial and Rashford.

He cares not a jot about them two players, he is driven to win titles and attract attention and he will do that whilst alienating the future great players at the club, I.e. the youngsters!

I could see eithrt Martial or Rashford at Arsenal, if one or both went they would get to play great football with a coach who would develop them, not stifle, marginalise them nor unundermine their confidence!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

gawa316

Quote from: Boycey on September 16, 2016, 11:31:20 PM
I've always had time for your posts over the years Seanie but your dislike of Jose is taking you into Tony Fearon/ Brendan Rogers territory at the minute..

Bit like yon horsey fella who used to be on the Liverpool thread, only difference Magpie is not taking the piss

gallsman

Rashford has been awful. Martial awful while he was on.

ashman

Moyes lasted to Easter .