Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Quote from: Boycey on May 10, 2016, 10:34:18 PM

On a completely unrelated note what in the name of Jaysus has the whole Boleyn love in on Sky for last two days been all about? More iconic grounds, Highbury, Maine Road, Burnden Park to name a few have gone to the wall and I don't remember the same circus on Sky..

Even the commentators! It was bizarre. When Martial scored, I thought Martin Tyler was going to cry. And when the Hammers scored it was like Aguuueeerrrroooo or Geeerrrrrrrraaarrrrrddddd all over again. I always had Tyler down as a Man U lover, but maybe it was just Ferguson he loved, or winners in general.

upthehoops

Quote from: laoislad on May 10, 2016, 11:37:34 PM
United shite their pants big time...Great to see..
Origi would have scored the goals for ye and only cost £10million. 8)

For what its worth I think City will still fcuk up at the weekend.
Hope I'm wrong.
Have a wee think sbout shite and pants and then think Stevie G

ballinaman

Quote from: upthehoops on May 11, 2016, 03:30:42 PM
Quote from: laoislad on May 10, 2016, 11:37:34 PM
United shite their pants big time...Great to see..
Origi would have scored the goals for ye and only cost £10million. 8)

For what its worth I think City will still fcuk up at the weekend.
Hope I'm wrong.
Have a wee think sbout shite and pants and then think Stevie G
Ah cmon, less of it...that's a slippery slope to go down

Boycey

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 11, 2016, 03:21:11 PM
Quote from: Boycey on May 10, 2016, 10:34:18 PM

On a completely unrelated note what in the name of Jaysus has the whole Boleyn love in on Sky for last two days been all about? More iconic grounds, Highbury, Maine Road, Burnden Park to name a few have gone to the wall and I don't remember the same circus on Sky..

Even the commentators! It was bizarre. When Martial scored, I thought Martin Tyler was going to cry. And when the Hammers scored it was like Aguuueeerrrroooo or Geeerrrrrrrraaarrrrrddddd all over again. I always had Tyler down as a Man U lover, but maybe it was just Ferguson he loved, or winners in general.

I flicked past Sky Sports a couple of times ages after the match finished and they were still there and there appeared to be some kind of concert going on hosted by Ben Shepard!! I get that it was a big night for West 'am but did anyone else care.

On Tyler I think he's a Woking fan or something like that with Arsenal leanings? He always gets the flak as being pro or anti "insert your team here". I think its just part of the whole Sky charade, he knows the big moments and hams them up like f**k, Gerard and Aguero as stated before, Martial this season against Liverpool is another one that springs to my mind.

Boycey

I've only just seen this, I never knew the lovely Mr Sullivan was a midget  ;D ;D

seafoid

Dreadful season for all the panic buying of the last 2 seasons
Ed Woodward is useless

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on May 11, 2016, 03:58:06 PM
Ed Woodward is useless

Christ if he's useless what's that say about the other teams below Utd with big budgets?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jeepers Creepers

Are you suprised by the sensationalism? Have you ever watched Sky News!?

gawa316

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 11, 2016, 04:15:39 PM
Ed Woodward is useless

Christ if he's useless what's that say about the other teams below Utd with big budgets?

So it's okay if he is useless, as long as he is not as useless as some others?

seafoid

Ed Woodward is useless

the people in his position.know about soccer

GJL

Ed Woodward is useless

With the financial clout that Utd have it is criminal to not have them fighting for the title every year. Utd should not be looking at any other English club as any sort of a bench mark.

Minder

Quote from: seafoid on May 11, 2016, 05:25:34 PM
Ed Woodward is useless

the people in his position.know about soccer

Bayern being a prime example
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Reports of security scare at ground
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Beffs

Bomb scare apparently.

Cunny Funt