Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: Aaron Boone on August 31, 2015, 08:01:13 PM
I think LVG just makes it up as he goes along.

Thought this was good

Twitter - Soon enough Man Utd fans dreams of seeing David De Gea, Sergio Ramos, Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo in the same team will come true.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on August 31, 2015, 06:50:36 PM
29 million plus Navas for De Gea. Deal done. Not bad business.

Sorry should have said to include Navas. Big changes again with the season already under way. Nothing happened today that wasn't on the card for weeks. Will be interesting to seen how things pan out.

Minder

De Gea deal wasn't done in time?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AZOffaly

I thought the window closed tomorrow?

beer baron

Quote from: Minder on August 31, 2015, 11:40:56 PM
De Gea deal wasn't done in time?

So they say. Will probably be the worst think  that could happen, Van Gaal could be too stubborn to put him back in and we're left with Romero in or the year  :(

Norf Tyrone

The Spanish window for buying closed tonight.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

orangeman

De Gea must be fairly pished aff now.

StGallsGAA

I think this  is great news!  I'd much prefer to have De Gea for another year so we  can plan on finding a proper replacement. 

stew

Quote from: StGallsGAA on September 01, 2015, 12:30:17 AM
I think this  is great news!  I'd much prefer to have De Gea for another year so we  can plan on finding a proper replacement.

Of course you would, it's not your money is it?

The man does not want to be there, how is he going to give his all when he is already not in the right frame of mind to play!

If he goes in January they will be lucky to get 15 million for him unless re reups.

I expect him to be less than what he was last season based on his behavior thus far this year.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

David McKeown

I would imagine Real will appeal and get there man. There is precedent for them allowing transfers that were slightly late before albeit not involving Spanish clubs.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

ludermor

Who the f**k is this French kid Utd have spent €80m on?

And while the De Gea deal collapsing is bad business for Utd it is shocking for Madrid who are left with a keeper they dotn want until the new year at least .

deiseach

The dysfunctional nature of the 'business' of football never ceases to amaze.

gallsman

Quote from: ludermor on September 01, 2015, 08:16:52 AM

And while the De Gea deal collapsing is bad business for Utd it is shocking for Madrid who are left with a keeper they dotn want until the new year at least .

Equally as bad for united I think. LVG has ostracised a keeper who doesn't want top be there.

I read that Madrid have to appeal to FIFA to push it through.  An almighty mess.

GJL

Quote from: gallsman on September 01, 2015, 09:25:51 AM
Quote from: ludermor on September 01, 2015, 08:16:52 AM

Equally as bad for united I think. LVG has ostracised a keeper who doesn't want top be there.

I read that Madrid have to appeal to FIFA to push it through.  An almighty mess.

If both sides want it to go through then I see no reason why it should not be sorted.