Previous topic - Next topic

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: GJL on September 30, 2014, 02:24:31 PM
Quote from: screenexile on September 30, 2014, 02:22:44 PM
Quote from: GJL on September 30, 2014, 02:20:31 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on September 30, 2014, 02:08:52 PM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on September 30, 2014, 02:07:19 PM
Quote from: orangeman on September 30, 2014, 01:24:04 PM
United for hire for midweek friendlies. But it will cost you.

Why not as long as it isn't on the other side of the world. Any manger will tell you they'd rather be playing a game than a training session.

Well considering most big teams are in CL action it will have to be in Asia, the US or somewhere like that able to afford it.

There is a good chance Liverpool will be knocked out in the group stages of the CL. The GAA should invite them both to Croker for a midweek fixture. Would it sell out if both teams guaranteed close to best 11? Split the £££ 3 ways.

What manager is going to play their full team in a midweek friendly fixture??!!

I get your point but if it were to sell out people will want to see the big names if only for 45 mins. One night could generate a lot of ££££.

Utd have payers who need games at the moment. More than one a week!

Shrewdness

Herrera out for several weeks with a fractured rib
picked up last Saturday.

beer baron

Quote from: Shrewdness on September 30, 2014, 03:44:39 PM
Herrera out for several weeks with a fractured rib
picked up last Saturday.

Seems like it's never going to end. He's probably our most consistent player to my eyes so far. Big miss.

Boycey

Just spotted this cracker from todays official twitter feed

@ManUtd   

QuoteWe'll have an exciting announcement tomorrow surrounding Ji-sung Park and #mufc. Stay tuned!

;D ;D

laoislad

http://www.joe.ie/football/football-news/kilkenny-amateur-team-brookville-afc-offer-manchester-united-a-dig-out/

I used to play for this club!
Brookville...not Man United....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

orangeman

Wellbeck hat trick. Not often that happened before.

AZOffaly

johnneycool

He actually looks like a footballer now.

How often did he play as a striker for Man u?

Asal Mor

Is Van Gaal getting much stick over this yet? Always looked a bad move, selling a talented young attacker for next to nothing, and keeping a crocked 31 year old. 

nrico2006

I laugh at all the boys trying to stir on here as they were the same ones laughing at Welbeck for years.  Judge his return in May.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

laoislad

Quote from: Asal Mor on October 02, 2014, 01:57:04 PM
Is Van Gaal getting much stick over this yet? Always looked a bad move, selling a talented young attacker for next to nothing, and keeping a crocked 31 year old.
They are afraid to say anything in case he reads this thread.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Ethan Tremblay

I think Wellbeck was a useful squad player, he seemed content with getting sub appearances and pitched in with goals when needed! Didnt appear the primadonna type either!
In saying that his chances would have been slimmer again if he stayed!

On a different note, I wonder who will be first to crack when the injuries clear up and LVG's real headaches begin!
I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack...

magpie seanie

Welbeck and Kagawa (from what I saw in the limited highlights he has adapted back to his role with Dortmund well) will do very well playing regularly in their preferred positions. They didn't get those opportunities at United. I was sorry to see both leave. Getting Falcao and di Maria softened the blow somewhat though!

beer baron

Is the Utd/Everton game on BT instead of Sky  :(?

never kickt a ball

Quote from: GJL on September 30, 2014, 02:20:31 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on September 30, 2014, 02:08:52 PM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on September 30, 2014, 02:07:19 PM

Why not as long as it isn't on the other side of the world. Any manger will tell you they'd rather be playing a game than a training session.

Well considering most big teams are in CL action it will have to be in Asia, the US or somewhere like that able to afford it.

There is a good chance Liverpool will be knocked out in the group stages of the CL. The GAA should invite them both to Croker for a midweek fixture. Would it sell out if both teams guaranteed close to best 11? Split the £££ 3 ways.

Residents???