Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie seanie

Nothing wrong with being forthright in your views especially when they're accurate.

DennistheMenace

Flying over tonight to the Man Utd game tomorrow, early kick off. Fancy big things this year under LVG, renewed optimism!

rodney trotter

Hernandez should be gone if Juve want him, no point in being sentimental because he was good when he first joined United.  His time is up like a few others,

Van Gaal has said he wants to strengthen so he more then likely will before the window closes

under the bar

QuoteRed issue have quoted Denis Irwin (?) saying expect a massive announcement within 48 hrs !? Brace brace...
Only 12 hours to go...I can't wait!
Times up!!
Well what's the massive announcement???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrlPxPLXsVE

Carmen Stateside

I personally fancy United to win it this year.

under the bar

It should be Chelsea this year, with City and Arsenal take the runners up spots but either could pip Chelsea based on top 5 head to head results.  United will battle it out with Liverpool for 4th spot and if United finish 4th then I expect they will challenge for the title the following season.   

The next 2-3 years should be the most competitive and open in Premier League history.

ONeill

If Utd win the majority of those opening 10 games they will be in a great position with no CL football. The Dutchman could have a glorious season if that happens and he reinforces in January.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Carmen Stateside

Don't think it would be an exaggeration to say  Swansea team looks stronger on paper than the United team.  Can i take that prediction back that i made last night?

Lecale2

He's not the messiah; he's a very naughty boy!

Saffrongael

Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Captain Obvious

Losing at home to Swansea it's like Moyes hasn't left.

Carmen Stateside

Its ok Vidal and DiMaria will change things when they come on

Carmen Stateside

Shelvey dominating the middle of park. Fletcher keeps giving it away and Mata and Herrera have been non existent

beer baron

Shelvey dominating? Really? I'd have to disagree,Herrera's the best midfielder there to my eyes,and he hasn't been exactly brilliant.

Carmen Stateside

Herrera has been shocking.  Clearly him and Van Gaal have got a little eye opener today. Still expect big improvement from them second half.