Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on July 29, 2014, 06:03:48 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on July 29, 2014, 05:20:58 PM
Quote from: Shrewdness on July 29, 2014, 04:38:54 PM
Reports that United have told some journalists ''close to the club'', not to believe all the foreign media reports about Vidal joining United. They say it's not happening, no bid has been made and no contact with Juventus.... Yet reports in Chile and Italy insist a deal is likely, with some even saying that Vidal has reached a verbal agreement with United.. So, who's telling the truth?

Odds for him signing on SkyBet are currently 1-6 if that means anything?

All it means is that loads of people are putting money on him joining united

Must be loads all right. Out to 1-10 now!

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: EC Unique on July 31, 2014, 01:01:32 PM
Reports that United have told some journalists ''close to the club'', not to believe all the foreign media reports about Vidal joining United. They say it's not happening, no bid has been made and no contact with Juventus.... Yet reports in Chile and Italy insist a deal is likely, with some even saying that Vidal has reached a verbal agreement with United.. So, who's telling the truth?

1/10 is shorter than 1/6 so its IN to 1/10
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

EC Unique

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on July 31, 2014, 02:03:43 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on July 31, 2014, 01:01:32 PM

1/10 is shorter than 1/6 so its IN to 1/10

LOL.. Ok then. ;D

Boycey

I see Ravel Morrison has gotten himself in bother again. He was arrested at the weekend for assaulting 2 women in Manchester, was up in front of magistrate this morning and was remanded in custody til the 9th August.

theres a lad with a problem.

Over the Bar

SAF said at the time that the only chance Morrison had of staying out of jail was a fresh start somewhere far away from the hoods he was hanging around with in Manchester, hence the sale to West Ham.  6 months in the slammer might just help the lad to realise the opportunity he still has.

Re Vidal, I'll believe there's some foundation to the rumours when ALL bookies stop taking bets on a move to United.

rodney trotter

Kawaga also being linked with a switch to Atletico £14 mill, Southampton and Inter both now interested in Hernandez along with Atletico. Napoli looking to get Fellani on loan initially http://t.co/SGKkKTS755

There will be a few gone before the end of the window in any case.

nrico2006

Quote from: rodney trotter on August 01, 2014, 10:46:44 AM
Kawaga also being linked with a switch to Atletico £14 mill, Southampton and Inter both now interested in Hernandez along with Atletico. Napoli looking to get Fellani on loan initially http://t.co/SGKkKTS755

There will be a few gone before the end of the window in any case.

Would love to see Kagawa stay, bare in the striking options if Hernandez is let go.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

rodney trotter

James Wilson showed good potential at the end of last season, he wasn't involved in the US tour but will get chances I'd imagine this season. United have rejected bids of letting him go on loan

Shrewdness

The next 2 or 3 days should tell us a lot more about what is really happening in the Vidal saga.. Juventus are flying off on a pre season tour in a few days time..The big question is, will Vidal be with them. If he goes, it would make it look highly unlikely that he will be leaving this summer.. Although, if i'm correct RVP went on tour with Arsenal, just before he joined United....,LVG's training ground revolution continues, with news that new high tech cameras are being installed at Carrington to monitor every facet of the players' performances at training.

rodney trotter

Saw this on redcafe

Italian newspaper Tuttosport is intensifying rumours linking Arturo Vidal with Manchester United, claiming that the player's agent is in Manchester.

Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport, which is often first with Juventus transfer news, is reporting that Arturo Vidal's agent Fernando Felicevich is headed for Manchester.

The future of Vidal has been a source of intense speculation for weeks despite the Italian champions insisting that he is staying put.

It has been suggested that Manchester United could be willing to offer £50 million, which would be a tough sum for the Old Lady to refuse.

Yesterday it was widely reported that United are ready to double Vidal's wages and the player seems open to the idea of the move.

Tuttosport now claims that Juventus fans have reason to fear for the future of the midfield star because his agent is attempting to drive a move forward.

Felicevich is known to be in the UK, but he is thought to be there to complete another client, Gary Medel's, move from Cardiff City to Inter.

However, Tuttosport believes that Felicevich is using the trip to try and convince Manchester United to table the necessary sum to convince Juventus to relinquish their hold on Vidal.

Juventus fans are certain of where they want Vidal to be playing next season and spent much of the Bianconeri's 0-0 friendly draw with Cesena earlier in the week chanting for the Chilean to stay.

EC Unique

Some say he is coming some say not. Seems no media really have a clue. Would be a serious signing for who ever gets him, if he indeed moves.

These transfer windows are becoming more and more farcical every year.

NAG1

The advent of Twitter and all the so called experts on there is not helping.

Shrewdness

I see where LVG has said that he has been so impressed with United's pre season form, that he might not need to sign any more players in this window!! I hope to God he's not being serious because imo he needs at least another three, 2 defenders and a Central midfielder..Also of  concern is the fact that the likes of Anderson is still on the payroll at United, and isn't even being linked with anyone.

EC Unique

Quote from: Shrewdness on August 02, 2014, 02:11:14 PM
I see where LVG has said that he has been so impressed with United's pre season form, that he might not need to sign any more players in this window!! I hope to God he's not being serious because imo he needs at least another three, 2 defenders and a Central midfielder..Of equal concern is the fact that the likes of Anderson is still on the payroll at United, and isn't even being linked with anyone.
Sure who would take him? Probably on a big wage.

I hope he is bluffing.

beer baron

Quote from: Shrewdness on August 02, 2014, 02:11:14 PM
I see where LVG has said that he has been so impressed with United's pre season form, that he might not need to sign any more players in this window!! I hope to God he's not being serious because imo he needs at least another three, 2 defenders and a Central midfielder..Also of  concern is the fact that the likes of Anderson is still on the payroll at United, and isn't even being linked with anyone.

Was he not saying the other day how he was shocked at how poor the squad was?