Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medic

All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

Carmen Stateside

Foullini should have seen red for the elbow.  What a poor player as is Cleverly, he looks lost while Carrick  wants everything kicked back to De Gea

Milltown Row2

That was unreal from Fellaini. WTF are Utd doing in having that nob playing for them?? Get Valencia on move Cleverly (can't believe he's playing either) into midfield
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

heganboy

http://www.coolsport.tv/skysports1.html also works- use a good pop up blocker.

City playing really well in midfield and forward, but Dimichelis has been dodgy and Utd have had chances and I suspect will have more. Rooney creating a lot of space, and Wellbeck is threatening when he's running at that back line. Its going to be a interesting second half, i think city are very vulnerable on the break. Kagawa could make a difference linking with Mata.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

heganboy

lindegard coming on for Mata?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: heganboy on March 25, 2014, 08:56:38 PM
lindegard coming on for Mata?

Should be coming on for Rio.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Carmen Stateside

Ghost oh, hope City hammer them now.

All of a Sludden

Game over.  10 defeats so far this season.  :D
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on March 25, 2014, 09:01:47 PM

Oh they will, fancy Liverpool to take them, not great at the back and Utd have only 2 players on the pitch but created 2 good chances that Liverpool would have put away

gawa316

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on March 25, 2014, 09:01:47 PM

Eh goal difference to think about...c'mon Utd

heganboy

valencia for fellaini?

gallsman

Quote from: heganboy on March 25, 2014, 09:10:22 PM
valencia for fellaini?

Was at serious risk of getting sent off.

magpie seanie

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Carmen Stateside