Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sidney

Quote from: Muck Savage on March 23, 2014, 06:58:52 AM
Quote from: Sidney on March 23, 2014, 12:49:17 AM
Quote from: under the bar on March 23, 2014, 12:37:11 AM
QuoteJohnson, Skrtel, Agger, Henderson, Lucas and Suarez. We won the very prestigious League Cup two years ago.

About as worthy as Moyes Charity Shield win this season.  Your response qualifies the fact that Liverpool fans clutch at mock silverware as a measure of progress which indicates their team's true level....
The League Cup is a major trophy, mate.

Oh yeah, and we're going to win the league, while you are nowhere.

Here's a song for you from a little-known Liverpool band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGGphnDMVDI

Bit of the auld Kevin Keegan coming out there, 'I I I just love it if we win it' :) :) :) :)
I never said "if".

StGallsGAA

How much would you like to wager that your team will win the league then Sid?  No more than you can afford to lose mind!

Sidney

Quote from: StGallsGAA on March 23, 2014, 03:59:15 PM
How much would you like to wager that your team will win the league then Sid?  No more than you can afford to lose mind!
Send me your bank account details and your credit card number there and we'll get the ball rolling.

I'll pay by Giro if I lose.

cadhlancian

Wind your neck St Galls! I'm not for proclaiming what LFC are or aren't going to do. The tone of your response indicates they have very little chance?
Current odds via Paddy Power
Chelsea 8/5
City 13/8
Liverpool 11/4
Outsiders of the three, but definitely in with with a serious chance .

stew

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 22, 2014, 06:21:47 PM
Must be an tough for Utd. fans to watch Liverpool and City as top teams in England, with Londoners Chelsea making up the Axis of Awesome.

Ah dear feck! Axis of awesome my hole, what are ye? a yank?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Sidney on March 23, 2014, 04:30:18 PM
Send me your bank account details and your credit card number there and we'll get the ball rolling.

I'd imagine Paypal would be best ;), my clubman seems confident, I've a small wager on Pool at 16/1's so good luck
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

The Worker

There is one big game in that utd team left this season, whether it is on Tuesday night is yet to be seen.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: The Worker on March 23, 2014, 04:48:48 PM
There is one big game in that utd team left this season, whether it is on Tuesday night is yet to be seen.

Charity Shield it seems was the big game
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

The Worker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 23, 2014, 04:52:29 PM
Quote from: The Worker on March 23, 2014, 04:48:48 PM

Charity Shield it seems was the big game

Might be worth a few pound mid wk, can sense an upset on the cards.

Sidney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 23, 2014, 04:46:10 PM
Quote from: Sidney on March 23, 2014, 04:30:18 PM

I'd imagine Paypal would be best ;), my clubman seems confident, I've a small wager on Pool at 16/1's so good luck
No (pay)pal, I'm a Liverpool fan so Giro it would be.

Bingo

I've given united some stick recently but I'd just like to wish them the very best for their big derby tonight and hopefully Dave has turned the corner and it will continue this evening. It's time we put any ill feeling to one side and show some support for our...our...fellow red jersey wearers.

;)

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Bingo on March 25, 2014, 08:05:02 AM
I've given united some stick recently but I'd just like to wish them the very best for their big derby tonight and hopefully Dave has turned the corner and it will continue this evening. It's time we put any ill feeling to one side and show some support for our...our...fellow red jersey wearers.

;)

I agree,  time for us to let bygones be bygones, let's all sing along together!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUCn4w-S2KM

Milltown Row2

Utd to try out their under 21 ladies team tonight I hear, been playing with them most of the season so why stop tonight. City at 5/4 is the best price you'll get them this season (until they play Liverpool) City to win 3-1

If Liverpool want to win the league they'll have to do it themselves ;)

EC Unique

;D ;D

Liverpool fans really are starting to believe they can actually win the league!

Gazzler

Quote from: EC Unique on March 25, 2014, 09:18:12 AM
;D ;D

Liverpool fans really are starting to believe they can actually win the league!
Is that another one of your facts?

I'd say even United fans are sick of you at this stage.