Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: Stevie g 8 on April 16, 2012, 04:28:31 PM
what a disgraceful dive by Young,thats 2 weeks running he cheated and got 2 pens,no other team would get them decisions

Of course other teams get them!

Its the sanctimonious nonsense you get from the likes of the three eejits from Tyrone when other teams do it that is sickening.

EC Unique

what a disgraceful dive by Young,thats 2 weeks running he cheated and got 2 pens,no other team would get them decisions

It is funny coming from you given your user name!

In fairness it does not look good from that angle.

stew

Quote from: EC Unique on April 16, 2012, 05:15:23 PM
what a disgraceful dive by Young, that's 2 weeks running he cheated and got 2 pens,no other team would get them decisions

It is funny coming from you given your user name!

In fairness it does not look good from that angle.

In fairness it does not look good from any angle, he and Suarez are the two worst divers in a league full of them!

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ross4life

High praise for Evans from fergie in yesterday's program notes.

"I must admit my heart sank a little early in the season when i learned just how long our captain, Vidic was going to be out as a result of knee surgery. He and Rio had become the cornerstone of our defence, but Rio responded brilliantly despite his back injury and now has struck up a fine partership with Jonny Evans. Jonny came to us from Belfast when he was 12 or 13, always exceptionally talented but gangly with physical issues growing up. We had him out on loan with Antwerp and Sunderland and now we are seeing the value of nurturing him. There is no doubt he has been helped playing alongside the experience of Rio and he is now arguably the best defender in the country."

6 clean sheets in the last 7 PL games mostly down to the good form of Evans & another that deserves credit is DeGea, he's been superb since the turn of the year.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

orangeman

Quote from: ross4life on April 16, 2012, 05:48:46 PM
High praise for Evans from fergie in yesterday's program notes.

"I must admit my heart sank a little early in the season when i learned just how long our captain, Vidic was going to be out as a result of knee surgery. He and Rio had become the cornerstone of our defence, but Rio responded brilliantly despite his back injury and now has struck up a fine partership with Jonny Evans. Jonny came to us from Belfast when he was 12 or 13, always exceptionally talented but gangly with physical issues growing up. We had him out on loan with Antwerp and Sunderland and now we are seeing the value of nurturing him. There is no doubt he has been helped playing alongside the experience of Rio and he is now arguably the best defender in the country[/i]."

6 clean sheets in the last 7 PL games mostly down to the good form of Evans & another that deserves credit is DeGea, he's been superb since the turn of the year.

Fergie's been on the bottle again clearly.

DuffleKing

Young actually kicked the defender and it should have been a free out

pintsofguinness

At least he has the decency to wait until he gets a touch before going down, unlike some.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

oakleafgael

Quote from: orangeman on April 16, 2012, 12:23:41 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on April 16, 2012, 12:22:09 PM
Quote from: orangeman on April 16, 2012, 12:15:37 PM
I don't suppose any of you were watching the football in Croke park yesterday ?

Some of the rolling around and diving by all sides was ridiculous - the equalising point for Mayo at the end of the Kerry v Mayo game where there were 4 Kerry men round the Mayo man and the waits for Darren O'Sullivan's arm to go in and then he falls down and the ref gives them the free where they equalise from, is just as bad as the diving and feigning injury that goes on in soccer.

So in the GAA it's already here and has been for quite some time.

Correction, its already in Gaelic Football, wouldnt get away with any of that in the NHL or the Hurling Championship.

Agreed - hurling is exempt ( so far ).

Far from it. Maher was guilty of a terrible dive in last years game against Dublin.

ross4life

Just after watching a top reserve game, Newcastle 3 Man United 6 (Newcastle were leading 3-0) last season's youth cup winner Will Keane scored 4 goals.

Another reserve title won with that result.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

muppet

MWWSI 2017

EC Unique

Gaffer

If he was tht good why didn't t he score plenty of frees then!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

EC Unique

Hitting a 50 yard pass is totally different to a 20 - 25 yard shot. Two different skills.

Square Ball

Quote from: Gaffer on April 21, 2012, 01:33:55 PM
If he was tht good why didn't t he score plenty of frees then!

cus theres people in the way?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

EC Unique