Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spiritof98

Quote from: An Fear Rua on April 04, 2007, 02:28:18 PM
Quote from: Spiritof98 on April 04, 2007, 02:18:33 PM
Quote from: An Fear Rua on April 04, 2007, 02:05:03 PM
Evra is more missing in action as opposed to injured, not listed as injured, but not listed as in the squad either.

I wouldnt be at all surprised to see Saha start the game....

despite the injury list there is still enough quality there to get a suitable result..

What does missing in action mean, he was having a clinker of a season.

missing as in , left out, out of favour etc.
Rumour has it that Heinze may just be getting an extended run in the side to ensure that he stays in the summer instead of taking the offer from Juve.

I thought thats was what you mean, I cant see the logic in it as Evra was one of the players to step up to the plate this season, and gives us an extra attacking edge on the left. mmh weird!
I'll go back if Marsdens back

charlie stubbs

i wasnt commenting on his shithair,but for the record he is useless neway

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: charlie stubbs on April 04, 2007, 02:44:55 PM
i wasnt commenting on his shithair,but for the record he is useless neway

I disagree, ok prone to the odd error (he seems to slip more than anyone else!!) still, he's quick & decent in the air.

maxpower

What happens next????

Redgreenery

Brown has really good days the odd time, so lets just hope today is one of those days!

J70

Quote from: Redgreenery on April 04, 2007, 06:55:37 PM
Brown has really good days the odd time, so lets just hope today is one of those days!

Strange player. Looked very promising when he came through six or seven years ago, but between injuries and everything else he never seemed to be able to nail down a place.

Redgreenery

Starting team announced:

Solsjakier          Rooney
Giggs                             Ronaldo
     Scholes           Carrick
Heinze   Ferdinand  O Shea  Brown
            Van Der Sar

Thats really the team I expected to play with Solsjakier up front with Rooney, but didnt expect the formation to be that would have thought it would have been 4-4-2. We'll see how they do.

After seeing the team sheet I'm sticking with my eariler prediction of Utd winning 2-1.  

Redgreenery

33mins: Paul Scholes sent off with 2 yellows, unbelievable. Things aretent looking great. :(

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Redgreenery

43 mins: Goal Roma Taddei but it took a deflection off what looked like Brown. Things not looking good at all. :-\

Square Ball

need to keep it to one, take Ole off and put Smitty or Haha on as they have a lot more pace the Ole.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Redgreenery

Half Time Roma 1-0 Utd.
Both yellows to Scholes came from tackles on the half way line, he needs to learn how to tackle. Ronaldo is having a great game and Rooney is playing better but our problem is our defence, which is diabolical! Since Scholes was sent off they have looked to have lost hope. The away goal is looking unlikely. Van Der Sar is performing at his usual best but is been kept busy all the time.
Heres hoping Fergie has some strict words of encourgement for them. Lacking confidence.
I've said it twice and I'll say it again, things are not looking good. :(

Vlad The Impaler

Did youse get that one picked out ok chaps ?? ;D

Vlad The Impaler

I see the United fans are getting a hammering from the Italian peelers, great stuff....No doubt they were innocent.....