Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiffler

Quote from: Hound on February 27, 2022, 05:21:50 PM
Quote from: stiffler on February 26, 2022, 06:41:54 PM
Another shocker from Ronaldo , really need him to start scoring to justify his starting position.
Problem is Rashford is playing worse and Cavani is injured.

Against City I'd like to see Elanga and Sancho wide, with Bruno as false 9. Pogba and two of the grinders in midfield.

Ronaldo is due a big performance next week, he must be on the worst run in his career since transforming to a striker. I wouldn't be surprised if Utd upset city.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

gawa316

No Ronaldo in the squad with a few rumours flying around

Hound

Decent first half from United, but very low energy second half so far. Two full backs are awful, especially AWB. Not sure why Dalot not playing.

From the Bunker

Just tuned in at 3-1. Men and Boys stuff now! Hard work for Utd lads trying to get near the ball. Gary Neville suffering on co-commentary.

rodney trotter

Maguire and Wan Bisska cost £130 million combined, and both look play like Bambi on Ice.

Hound

If you were to pick the 10 hardest working players today, I'm not sure United would get a single player in it.

Cunny Funt

One of this sports biggest mysteries will be how Solskjaer managed to lead that group of United players to win the last three derbies in the Etihad Stadium.

Familiar theme under Ralf. A somewhat decent 1st half let down by static defending on both goals to a hopeless 2nd half showing. Top 4 as good as gone now unless Arsenal produce a total collapse.

stiffler

Neville tearing into the Utd players during the 2nd half, and you can't blame him. Hard to see what has changed since ole.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Milltown Row2

They were poor, devoid of any confidence/fight/passion
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gawa316

After the third goal went in, City had 92% possession.

Shocking

Armamike

That's just, like your opinion man.

gallsman

I wonder does Boycey continue to argue that Maguire only gets so much criticism because "it's fashionable" rather than the real reason, that he's f**king terrible.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gallsman on March 07, 2022, 12:36:40 PM
I wonder does Boycey continue to argue that Maguire only gets so much criticism because "it's fashionable" rather than the real reason, that he's f**king terrible.

It's as if he has a sign (on his head) saying shoot through my legs!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Dire Ear

Lazy and overpaid;  actually thought they'd up their game yesterday,  if only for pride in the jersey.
( From a Liverpool supporter)

quit yo jibbajabba

if Maguire had stayed where he was he wouldve been fine. Likewise for wan bissaka. Crazy fees paid for mid table players. The 2 midfielders are soooo average most of the time and Rashfords form has fell off a cliff. Add in a cr7 and cavani sized set of egos and its not a great mix