Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GJL

Yep. Pretty much a perfect night last night for utd with all the top 4 dropping points. Need to get the win tonight to make it count.

magpie seanie

Absolutely have to make it count tonight. I expect a strong team and a much improved performance. I hope the manager concentrates on his own job of getting the win tonight and doesn't start moaning about refs, the conduct of other managers or fixtures.

stiffler

Waiting on Utd for my accumulator here ,

Surely it's a matter of time ?!
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

StGallsGAA

That's was garbage.  Pogba doesn't look like he's worth £10M at present.

Bord na Mona man

Utd go direct too early in these types of games. After a couple of long balls nearly caught Hull napping, they dropped back and mopped everything thrown at them.
You can tell when it's destined to be a draw well before the end.
Hull are improving though and could pull of an escape if they manage to build a nucleus of a team for the run in.

Milltown Row2

Fair play to Hull. Could have stole it at the end and that puts to bed off winning the league  :P
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

rodney trotter

It's looking like the 3rd year out of 4 United won't make the champions league,. Unless they win the Europa ,which they won't.

For all the money spent,  that's awful.

Minder

Have to wait a bit longer for Pogbas new dance that he has been practising, ah well
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

magpie seanie

Ah come on! Hull are rubbish and that result tonight is disastrous. Some very weird substitutions too, Carrick seemed to be at the heart of any good play in the first half.

Not enough goals. Its just not good enough.

Farrandeelin

United are in 6th for so long it'd be a shame to move... :-\
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

yellowcard

That was painstaking watching them lump long balls into the box trying to break down arguably the worst team in the league. That team should be challenging for the title given the investment yet it is starting to look like top 4 could be out of the question. Major lack of pace in forward areas and then he brings on Rooney!

the goal was on

So martial has to prove he is better than his other options in his position. Yet pogba can stink the place out and his place never comes under threat. Utd going nowhere if cling onto ibra rooney etc. Look at city front 4 tonight, gonna be serious team next season with few more buys

beer baron

Calm down lads, it's a disappointing result but i'd take this over any time with Van Gaal. We're  improving and i expect us to finish top 4 which i never did with that goat in charge.

stiffler

Quote from: stiffler on February 01, 2017, 09:34:38 PM
Waiting on Utd for my accumulator here ,

Surely it's a matter of time ?!

Brutal.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

stew

Quote from: the goal was on on February 01, 2017, 11:03:20 PM
So martial has to prove he is better than his other options in his position. Yet pogba can stink the place out and his place never comes under threat. Utd going nowhere if cling onto ibra rooney etc. Look at city front 4 tonight, gonna be serious team next season with few more buys

Ibra? Only for him United would be tenth.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.