Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodney trotter

Van Gaal usually has a good judge of a player. Welbeck is decent and might flurish somehwere else, or maybe not. His game time was going to be limited this season anyways. Van Gaal is eying up other attacking options.

Walter Cronc

Could he potentially be another Sturridge elsewhere?

beer baron

Is there any reason to believe that article?

rodney trotter

Quote from: beer baron on August 22, 2014, 01:10:13 PM
Is there any reason to believe that article?

Have you some inside info that he is staying then?

beer baron

Nope but its not like players are automatically leaving unless manager states otherwise. I was thinking its more the other way round.  I cant see any quotes  so ill be ignoring.

rodney trotter

Daniel Taylor   @DTguardian 

Heading to #MUFC press conf in a bit so will ask LVG about Danny Welbeck. But story is true. He can leave (albeit with conditions

Taylor is generally a decent United source.

Bingo

Quote from: rodney trotter on August 22, 2014, 01:55:48 PM

Heading to #MUFC press conf in a bit so will ask LVG about Danny Welbeck. But story is true. He can leave (albeit with conditions

Hope this doesn't blow Borinis move to Sunderland  >:(

Champ15

Purely my own speculation here but if Welbeck were to leave and Hernandez as well would that mean we intend on getting Di Maria and switching to a 4-3-3 formation with Rooney and RVP battling it out for main striker and young Wilson as 3rd choice back up? As i said just my own thoughts on it but could make sense!
Ballina Stephenites
All Ireland Champions 2005

Jeepers Creepers

Herrerer out for 6 weeks and Rojo the yoyo hasn't got a work permit ye.t

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Bingo on August 22, 2014, 04:04:16 PM
Quote from: rodney trotter on August 22, 2014, 01:55:48 PM

Hope this doesn't blow Borinis move to Sunderland  >:(

Borini doesn't want to move to Sunderland so that move is a non runner anyways.

Shrewdness

I heard that Herrera will only be out for 2 weeks. Anyone else wondering if the training methods of the new regime is taking it's toll on some of the players? I heard that the shit has been trained out of them. Have we ever gone into a new season with as many injuries as we had last weekend? How long can it be before Phil Jones becomes the next victim?

AZOffaly

There was some Dutch guy on sky a few weeks ago making that point. He thinks lvg overworks the players and gets a lot of soft tissue injuries as a result ( pulled muscles basically )

beer baron

Sure it's all Moyes fault we're getting so many injuries,anyone that knows what they're at wouldn't be getting as many injuries  ::)

under the bar

Squad beginning to look very thin.  3 years ago we could list a reserve starting 11's that could give anyone a game, now we barely have a first 11!   

seafoid

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/aug/22/louis-van-gaal-king-devil-manchester-united-transfers

"I have said that to [the executive vice-chairman] Ed Woodward and the Glazers. I am hired to build up a team and that is a process and that process needs time.

"You have to believe in the philosophy that we make again a big club but it needs time and it's not an overnight job."