Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shrewdness

If Moyes gets sacked, i wonder where that leaves the list of transfer targets that he gave to Ed Woodward. The new manager mightn't want those players at all. Can see Giggs being an interim appointment if Moyes goes this week. If it was rubbish talk about Moyes going, i would have expected a strong statement from the club denying it.

Minder

Quote from: rodney trotter on April 21, 2014, 10:25:17 PM
It will be a 10 million pay off from the 6 year deal, not 38 million as Utd weren't in the Top 4 as the clause in the contract. Nothing wrong with 10 million.

Gary Neville's reaction about Moyes https://t.co/NBXi26NzcW

I have seen that it is around £4.5m, a years salary.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

rodney trotter

Yeah they had it reported at 10 milion now at 4.5. A bit of a drop

orangeman

Quote from: rodney trotter on April 21, 2014, 10:47:43 PM

Good discount.

BennyHarp

Quote from: orangeman on April 21, 2014, 11:03:13 PM

Good discount.

That's a bargain.
That was never a square ball!!

J70

Quote from: Shrewdness on April 21, 2014, 10:30:05 PM
If Moyes gets sacked, i wonder where that leaves the list of transfer targets that he gave to Ed Woodward. The new manager mightn't want those players at all. Can see Giggs being an interim appointment if Moyes goes this week. If it was rubbish talk about Moyes going, i would have expected a strong statement from the club denying it.

One would assume they're negotiating a settlement, otherwise why put him through the humiliation of dragging it out.

From the Bunker

Quote from: BennyHarp on April 21, 2014, 11:06:26 PM
Quote from: orangeman on April 21, 2014, 11:03:13 PM

Good discount.

That's a bargain.

Ah, there will be allot lining up for his signature in the summer. I'd for one would love an autograph from the man.

Shrewdness

Mid louth..as Moyes is not a member of the board, it seems that the stock exchange don't have to be notified.

Shrewdness

That's what i heard this evening, but it might not be the case.

muppet

Quote from: Shrewdness on April 21, 2014, 10:30:05 PM

Are you serious?

Moyes' appointment was reasonably sensible based on his 10 years in the top flight with Everton. Only Wenger had/has more experience.

You are suggesting they overreact completely and appoint the most inexperienced manager in the Premiership. i.e. a man with no management experience at all.

Keane, Robson and a hat-load of former Ferguson deputies have more experience and credibility than Giggs, as a manager.
MWWSI 2017

quit yo jibbajabba

shrewdness - still no comment on the man u fans yday? just checkin u didnt miss my earlier post.

apologies to rest for thread hijacking

Shrewdness

Muppet, if you check my post about Giggs, you'll see that i said ''Interim'' manager. You highlighted it yourself. What i'm saying is that Giggs might be asked to steer them through the last four games untii the permanent manager takes over in the summer. The leading contenders all have jobs at the moment, and will hardly leave them until the season is over.

Shrewdness

To the other person who posted above, what is it about the United fans that you want me to comment on?

Bingo

Minder

@OliverKayTimes "Honesty and integrity"? Hasn't exactly been #MUFC way this season. Pathetic performances, self-serving leaks from boardroom & dressing room
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"