Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Useless shower of shites.
United fans will be happy though I've already got texts of some of them saying they are delighted they lost.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Minder

"@DuckerTheTimes: So #mufc have taken 7pts from 13 games vs present top 9 & scored 1 goal, from a corner, v #cfc #mcfc #lfc #afc & #efc at OT. Embarrassing"
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Captain Obvious

Quote from: BennyCake on March 25, 2014, 09:41:08 PM
At least it wasn't 6.
Would have been if Manchester City got around seven shots on target.

gallsman

Saw a description on twitter that any Yaya Touré surge forward looked like a load of enthusiastic kids trying to get the ball off their da.

EC Unique

Be interesting to hear what Scholes says.

under the bar

League over.

Chelsea 1st
City 2nd
Liverpool 3rd
Arsenal 4th

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

magpie seanie

How could anyone pick a team with Ferdinand, Cleverley and Fellaini in it against a team of City's calibre? Seriously? When I saw the team I was really worried. Moyes has no clue how to set up the team at home.

Read today that United have the 12th best home record in the league (worse now)....and the best away record by a clear 5 points (played one game more albeit).

AZOffaly

I was coming down from Dublin there listening to this on the radio and I have to say BBC are a disgrace. Their bias against United is unreal. I know Alan Green is a Liverpool fan, but the others, including Chris Waddle were just embarrassing to listen to. I know Sky were the main united cheerleaders for a lot of their success, and BT look to be hitching themselves to the Liverpool wagon, but the BBC seem delighted to stick the boot into United. I think it's a poor reflection on them.

magpie seanie

Quote from: laoislad on March 25, 2014, 09:44:02 PM
Useless shower of shites.
United fans will be happy though I've already got texts of some of them saying they are delighted they lost.

Anyone so called United fan that is "delighted they lost" is a gobshite in my book. I'll be sick whichever of the 3 teams win it, can't stand any of them.

magpie seanie

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 25, 2014, 09:50:28 PM
I was coming down from Dublin there listening to this on the radio and I have to say BBC are a disgrace. Their bias against United is unreal. I know Alan Green is a Liverpool fan, but the others, including Chris Waddle were just embarrassing to listen to. I know Sky were the main united cheerleaders for a lot of their success, and BT look to be hitching themselves to the Liverpool wagon, but the BBC seem delighted to stick the boot into United. I think it's a poor reflection on them.

Alan Green is just a fecking turd.

laoislad

beer baron

Quote from: magpie seanie on March 25, 2014, 09:47:51 PM
How could anyone pick a team with Ferdinand, Cleverley and Fellaini in it against a team of City's calibre? Seriously? When I saw the team I was really worried. Moyes has no clue how to set up the team at home.

Read today that United have the 12th best home record in the league (worse now)....and the best away record by a clear 5 points (played one game more albeit).

There isn't exactly Thiago Silva,Schweinsteiger and Iniesta there to pick in front of them  ::)

AZOffaly

But he wasn't the only one, or even the worst one. The were sneering every united pass, howling for Fellani to be sent off, basically making every united attack sound pathetic and slow, while praising what sounded like very similar city attacks for their control and passing.

laoislad

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 25, 2014, 09:50:28 PM
How do you get it on radio?