Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: ross4life on November 03, 2012, 02:41:23 PM
Straightforward 3pts & huge improvement at the back after Wednesday night maybe VP needs to take over the penalty duties? 4 away games in row now...

Ya think, that's three already they have missed now, Van Persie needs to be hitting them, Rooney is a poor penalty taker.

Van Persie could be getting sent off every other game, he is always pulling shit like that but gets away with it, seemingly all the time, this was going on in his Arsenal days as well, why I don't know.

That was the worst arsenal performance I have ever see, yes worse than the 8-2 drubbing, at least that team got two shots off in 90 minutes, today they didnt manage a single shot on goal until the 92'nd minute!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

EC Unique

Chelsea draw Utd go top.  8). Cue the claims that the premier league is poor... Standards are low bla bla blaaaa..  ;D

naka

Quote from: Gazzler on November 03, 2012, 02:24:20 PM
How was RVP not sent off!
Cleverly should have got a second yellow as well..
Refs do love Utd.

Can't believe rvp not sent off

Norf Tyrone

Waiting to see that RVP yellow/ red card but not shown on MOTD.

Wonder why?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

thebigfella

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 03, 2012, 10:45:50 PM
Waiting to see that RVP yellow/ red card but not shown on MOTD.

Wonder why?

Ah yes it's all a big conspiracy.

Norf Tyrone

Not talking about a conspiracy you mad man.

It was mentioned by 2 or 3 on here, and with little incident of note on the highlights, was wondering why they omitted one of the talking points of the game.

I never see the game earlier, so no idea what it was like!

thebigfella

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 03, 2012, 11:17:53 PM
Not talking about a conspiracy you mad man.

It was mentioned by 2 or 3 on here, and with little incident of note on the highlights, was wondering why they omitted one of the talking points of the game.

I never see the game earlier, so no idea what it was like!

So why ask the question why they didn't show it.

Norf Tyrone

What do you mean? Thought I explained that?

gawa316

Family guy

Quote from: EC Unique on November 03, 2012, 06:29:15 PM
Chelsea draw Utd go top.  8). Cue the claims that the premier league is poor... Standards are low bla bla blaaaa..  ;D

So what your saying is when united are top and winnning the premier league is the best in the world,but when city or anyone else wins it its shite,what a bellend you are sir

EC Unique

Quote from: Family guy on November 04, 2012, 01:39:00 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on November 03, 2012, 06:29:15 PM

So what your saying is when united are top and winnning the premier league is the best in the world,but when city or anyone else wins it its shite,what a bellend you are sir

Where did I say it was shite?

nrico2006

Quote from: Gazzler on November 02, 2012, 01:51:36 PM
Pogba couldn't get out of United quick enough,not even Slur Al could stop him.
He is at a good club now fair play to him for sticking to his guns.

Pogba couldn't get a start in Uniteds midfield last year, and considering how decimated it was then it actually doesn't say much about his ability. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: magpie seanie on October 31, 2012, 11:45:01 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 31, 2012, 03:58:10 AM
Quote from: David McKeown on October 30, 2012, 09:25:06 AM
Norf.

The problem with the Rio and Frimpong offences is that under the rules they are two different offences which carry two different range of punishments. Should they be? No, but they are currently so until the FA change this obvious irregularity the players aren't getting away with anything rather they are being dealt with in accordance with the rules. Rules which have been badly thought out by the FA

Two differing offences? If John Terry had called Anton Ferdinand a choc ice would he have been issued with a mere fine?
It's worth noting that Rio's fine for a racist tweet was less than Cole's for calling the FA a 'bunch of f***ing t**ts'!

Re the Torres yellow card. I'll expect to see a host of yellow cards now for exaggerated falls. Will it happen? Will it f**k. It's something that Clatenburg made up after he realised he had cocked up.

How was it racist? How could it be racist? Cop yourself on.

How big a points deduction should Chelsea get if the allegations they have made against Clattenburg are found to be false? I'd go for 15-20.

Seanie did you call for United to be docked 15-20 points when Evra's/ United's allegation against the Chelsea groundsman was found to be false?

magpie seanie

Pogba? Who cares?

United are top of the league and are 100% in the CL without really hitting their stride. They'll get over Pogba!

magpie seanie

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 05, 2012, 12:54:45 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on October 31, 2012, 11:45:01 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 31, 2012, 03:58:10 AM
Quote from: David McKeown on October 30, 2012, 09:25:06 AM
Norf.

The problem with the Rio and Frimpong offences is that under the rules they are two different offences which carry two different range of punishments. Should they be? No, but they are currently so until the FA change this obvious irregularity the players aren't getting away with anything rather they are being dealt with in accordance with the rules. Rules which have been badly thought out by the FA

Two differing offences? If John Terry had called Anton Ferdinand a choc ice would he have been issued with a mere fine?
It's worth noting that Rio's fine for a racist tweet was less than Cole's for calling the FA a 'bunch of f***ing t**ts'!

Re the Torres yellow card. I'll expect to see a host of yellow cards now for exaggerated falls. Will it happen? Will it f**k. It's something that Clatenburg made up after he realised he had cocked up.

How was it racist? How could it be racist? Cop yourself on.

How big a points deduction should Chelsea get if the allegations they have made against Clattenburg are found to be false? I'd go for 15-20.

Seanie did you call for United to be docked 15-20 points when Evra's/ United's allegation against the Chelsea groundsman was found to be false?

In the pantheon of whatabouterists you must be in the elite section of the hall of fame! You make me laugh!

Of course I didn't! You do understand that there's a difference between a referee and a groundsman I hope.

Glad you are now fronting up to the situation of chel$kis allegations being false.