Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Quote from: Hashtag on April 11, 2012, 01:57:49 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on April 11, 2012, 01:54:51 PM
I would ban Ashley Young for that dive against QPR. I hate to see that. Suarez's diving is disgusting too. Hefty bans and they'll think twice about doing it again.

I wouldn't. That's sport. Sure it could happen in any GAA Club league game. Man sent off in wrong. Still has to serve his month. Move on. Glad QPR not making a big shout about it as you know rightly come next week SWP or someone will take a tumble in the box and get a penalty in the wrong. It's just sport. Don't let things like this get you so flustered.

I'm not flustered.

It's cheating! I'm an United fan, but what Young did was cheating. United probably would have won anyway, but thats not the point. A similar incident in a big match could decide a title or world cup final.

Do you think Louth fans have forgotten about Joe Sheridan's 'goal'? I don't think so.

southdown

Heading up to wigan after work with no ticket, if anyone can help let know!

EC Unique

Quote from: southdown on April 11, 2012, 03:57:47 PM
Heading up to wigan after work with no ticket, if anyone can help let know!

Should be able to get a ticket at face value or close to it outside. Goodluck.

ross4life

De Gea
Jones
Ferdinand
Evans
Evra
Valencia
Carrick
Giggs
Young
Rooney
Hernandez

SUBS: Amos, Smalling, Pogba, Cleverley, Park, Nani, Welbeck.

Another strong looking line up United have a fine record v Wigan sooner or later Wigan will get a result over United hopefully not tonight.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ballinaman

any good site for streams lads?, livetv.ru/en isn't great tonight so far...

Mike Tyson

http://www.wiziwig.tv/

Great site for streams but you may need to download Sopcast. Once stream starts going it very rarely breaks up. I've never had a problem with it.

Dinny Breen

Hmm, another decision goes Man United's way - still another 3 to go before that Newcastle penalty is finally evened out...
#newbridgeornowhere

ross4life

Poor showing by United in that half Wigan the better side, goal chalked off for a foul on DeGea good call by the linesman.

firstrowsports have streams as well ballinaman.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ballinaman

sound ross4life. got a decent one. Poor stuff from United. Can see this being United's usual end of season game to drop points! Giggs and Carrick can't get a hold of it.

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Square Ball

in the name of all that is holy, Danny Wellbeck on to save the day

Square Ball

######  :o rooney off and the goat on

Dinny Breen

Evans escapes a second yellow, unbelievable!!!
#newbridgeornowhere

Square Ball

Danny Welbeck is so bad its not even funny any more

ross4life

Figueroa almost catches the ball but no penalty.