Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenmachine

I thought Wayne was going to miss the champions league final following that challenge from Ivanovic. A real shocker where he seems to have clipped his boot minimally, sure he was near gettin up till he seen who made the tackle. Vintage Rooney...
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

AZOffaly

And that's a peno. !

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Dinny Breen

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 08, 2011, 05:23:10 PM
And that's a peno. !

true Vidic gets away with another one...
#newbridgeornowhere

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 08, 2011, 05:10:01 PM
Vidic's hunger to get on the end of yon cross for the goal just sums up the difference between the two teams.

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on May 08, 2011, 04:50:25 PM
Sorry, not to mention im not really bothered what they are but i hope some of them stayed home to mind the shop
Casual racism, you got to love it!

Thanks, got my idea from your favourite programme, The Simpsons!

Square Ball

getting over run in midfield
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Carmen Stateside

Bit late but you never know!

Puckoon

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 08, 2011, 05:10:59 PM
Not having a go, but I thought the tweet from the fake Sam Alardyce was funny.

'My heart goes out to Frank Lampard, who apparently died in the tunnel before kick off today'.

Lazurus like contribution!

Blowitupref

incredible block from Alex there.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

The Worker

utd players falling right left and centre now

ross4life

FFS i asked for nothing silly at HT & Fergie has come up with these sit back tactics :-\
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

AZOffaly

Quote from: ross4life on May 08, 2011, 05:53:23 PM
FFS i asked for nothing silly at HT & Fergie has come up with these sit back tactics :-\

The cheek of him.

Dinny Breen

Hernandez is a bit of a Mexican Andy Cole..
#newbridgeornowhere

ross4life

No fairytale ending for Chelsea this time but credit to them a superb team...strange how the season has worked out with United able to right the wrongs of last season (Chelsea,Blackburn games) the season we had 9ts ahead of Arsenal & 6pts ahead of Chelsea is about right i feel.

Title not won yet but champagne on ice  8)