Armagh v Derry - Ulster Final, 14th May, 2023 @ 4pm

Started by Walter Cronc, May 01, 2023, 08:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

tyrone08

Jesus armagh are awful. Still trying to act the hard men instead of playing football

SouthDublinBro

I thought you can't touch the goalie in the square?

Blowitupref

4 mins of added time to play. Derry 1 point ahead.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

tyrone08

Surley a black card for a deliberate pull down.

Itchy

Derry conservatism could cost them dearly, farting around with the ball instead of going for scores

Blowitupref

oakleaflad

Blowitupref

FT Armagh 0-13 Derry 1-10.   Extra time to be played.

clarshack

Knew at the time that Derry would rue that Rodgers chance that hit the post and went out. Would have put them 3 up.

grounded

Quote from: grounded on May 14, 2023, 04:00:44 PM
Handicap is 1.  I'm going for a draw, Armagh to win in extra time.

After penalties!

twohands!!!

Quote from: SouthDublinBro on May 14, 2023, 05:31:59 PM
I thought you can't touch the goalie in the square?

You can touch the goalie - you can't shoulder the goalie in the small parallelogram

seafoid

It's awful bilge. I think that's what the ceiling comment is about.  Derry can impose this in Ulster but there are better teams at the later stages who will bypass it.

Captain Obvious

Thought Rory Grugan was to kick the winner. Need to make the extra man count for the opening 8 minutes of extra time.