Armagh v Derry - Ulster Final, 14th May, 2023 @ 4pm

Started by Walter Cronc, May 01, 2023, 08:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 13, 2023, 11:11:52 PM
Quote from: Sportacus on May 13, 2023, 11:05:28 PM
It ain't going away - she claims her father wrote to Derry GAA last May with claims against Gallagher and received no response. (Sunday Independent).  The hole could get a lot deeper for Derry CB.

How long has RG been involved as a high profile manager/coach? As a father you'd be on the ball insuring his life would be made very difficult from day one

His daughter was willing to forgive and forget for a long period, in that scenario the Da was neither able to stop her getting married nor would he want to stir up trouble for Gallagher when she did not want it. At some point during his tenure in Derry things went past that point. Derry decided to turn a blind eye, as there was no proof beyond reasonable doubt, but any background enquiries by Derry from Fermanagh GAA sources would surely have turned up some of the stuff coming out now. Derry did not lift the stone because of what they might find there. 
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

BrotherMore6592

Yawn. Is this not the GAA discussion board?

Head on over to the non GAA discussion like a crowd of old biddies and talk sh*te there on it on another thread.

Even an armagh man stirring the pot there above ffs. Hopefully the orangemen are tanked tomorrow and I'm not even a derry man. The players will come out and do their talking on the field. Armagh are chokers, geezer is going to get the road eventually after another trophyless season, the man has been hanging on forever at this stage, any other county would have got rid.

RedHand88

A man asked me last night "who do you think will win tomorrow?"

I told him Dublin.

God14

Quote from: Sportacus on May 13, 2023, 11:05:28 PM
It ain't going away - she claims her father wrote to Derry GAA last May with claims against Gallagher and received no response. (Sunday Independent).  The hole could get a lot deeper for Derry CB.

This just isn't acceptable at all. Not even the manners or decency to respond to her father. Derry board are complicit in this now.

seafoid

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 14, 2023, 12:08:17 AM
As someone said, he was 3yrs at Fermanagh, 3yrs at Donegal, 3 yrs at Donegal going further back. Why this is only seeing the light of day now,
His teams get Klopped out. You can't run the intensity model indefinitely.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZxysKL-oAE&t=1800s

Mario

Anyone able to paste Joe Brollys piece from today's Independent

smort

Or better still, nicola gallaghers interview

tonto1888

As someone said, he was 3yrs at Fermanagh, 3yrs at Donegal, 3 yrs at Donegal going further back. Why this is only seeing the light of day now,

Does it matter?

redzone

Quote from: seafoid on May 14, 2023, 08:17:50 AM
His teams get Klopped out. You can't run the intensity model indefinitely.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZxysKL-oAE&t=1800s
There's only one victim in this wildweasel and it's not your beloved Derry.

seafoid

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 14, 2023, 12:18:16 AM
Quote from: Aaron Boone on May 14, 2023, 12:13:03 AM
70 pages for an Ulster final pre match.

There are South Dubs who think this social media on RG is about the late Ballyshannon guitarist.
6 pages of football.
The first 19 pages are about football so there are least 25 pages in total

Armagh18

Quote from: BrotherMore6592 on May 14, 2023, 02:13:59 AM
Yawn. Is this not the GAA discussion board?

Head on over to the non GAA discussion like a crowd of old biddies and talk sh*te there on it on another thread.

Even an armagh man stirring the pot there above ffs. Hopefully the orangemen are tanked tomorrow and I'm not even a derry man. The players will come out and do their talking on the field. Armagh are chokers, geezer is going to get the road eventually after another trophyless season, the man has been hanging on forever at this stage, any other county would have got rid.
I've had some bad nights out but none that bad that I came on here and gave a county team and management a pile of abuse. You need new drinking buddies.

seafoid

Quote from: smort on May 14, 2023, 09:10:20 AM
Or better still, nicola gallaghers interview
There is obviously a strategy in place.

Armagh18

Well folks, today is the day. Safe travels to all gaels and hope everyone has a great day out. May the rain stay away and if it doesn't may the game be so good that we wont care about the rain.

Up Armagh!

TwoUpTwoDown

Brolly really launches the grenade into the County Board in Derry today. Seems like they have serious questions to answer.

balladmaker

Giving it to be dry day in Clones, bring it on!  I think I floated out of bed this morning.  Safe travels to all, have a great day and here's to a final to remember for all the right reasons. 

Up Armagh!