The BBC should be ashamed

Started by Armaghtothebone, June 12, 2007, 07:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: Evil Genius on June 15, 2007, 05:10:26 PM
Quote from: stew on June 15, 2007, 03:05:49 PM
I know there are Sammy, I have seen the pictures myself but that does not change the fact that the GAA top wearing men at the game were the most popular people at the game because the pictures are good publicity! are you going to deny that is the case or the reason why they were so popular????

Do you really believe that a group of (pissed-up?) football fans, on the lash 4,000 miles from home, could be so organised and insightful as to "fake" a friendly greeting to some other spectators, merely in order to supply a Photo Opportunity for propaganda purposes?

By that token, are NI soccer fans to assume that when the Chicago GAA invited the team along to a Reception in their city, that that gesture was a mere token, similarly insincere and predicated on equally underhand motives?

Good Grief! Has it never occurred to you that perhaps the OWC crowd were just a bit intrigued, tickled even, that some GAA fans had made the effort to come along, and in the spirit of sportsmanship, decided to reciprocate? After all, more than one member of the NI team they had travelled to support has a solid GAA background.

Not everyone has a hidden motive, you know - even "themmuns from OWC".

P.S. I wasn't there, but from knowing several who were, I have no doubt the Blonde with the Cleavage was more of a factor than anything else!

Nah, I am pretty sure the chuckys in the GAA tops won the prize for being the most popular attraction at the game, second was that tube with the hairy king billy plastered all over his back, yer man that was trying to feck the rubber doll, yep he finished second.

Some of them probably were happy to see a few GAA men at the game but in order for these people to reciprocate they would have had to take in a GAA game and that would be a bridge to far for most of the owc crew I would imagine.

As for the women at the game, there were a few stunners there alright. :)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Post a picture of this women please!!   :P :P :P
Tbc....

Solomon Kane

Quote from: stew on June 15, 2007, 10:25:35 PM

Some of them probably were happy to see a few GAA men at the game but in order for these people to reciprocate they would have had to take in a GAA game and that would be a bridge to far for most of the owc crew I would imagine.

Or the gobshites who protested outside the GAA ground.