9 - McGoarty

10 - McBride
11 - McFlynn
12 - McCrossan

13 - Bradley e
14 - McEntee
15 - McGuckin b

Gnevin

But not bored enough to take an  interest in the rest of the country it would seem ...
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Uladh

Wouldn't have the knowledge base my good man, but by all means make additions...

Aghdavoyle

Barry John O'Hagan should still be wearing number 11 for armagh based on every game i see him play... and given who he'd be displacing

Deal_Me_In

Uladh,
Are you including players that are not playing due to long term injuries i.e Brian McGuigan & Marty McGrath, or is it just people who have opted out of the respective county panels

Uladh

Players not on the panels i suppose... i'd consider injured players to still be on the panel

Billys Boots

Come on Uladh, you know more than enough about the game to be confining yourself to the morass that is Ulster football.   :P
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Hank Everlast

gander

Did Patsy Bradley not come on for Derry on Sunday?  I'd have McEntee at 11 though, and have Peter the great in there somewhere as well, even if he is a little f**ker!

Uladh

Messed up with patsy Bradley if thats the case.
O'Rourke's in there.
Unless you've seen them in the flesh its unfair to make an assessment bb. eg. there might be some corner back from leitrim who is better or worse than Longford's finest/worst, but how could i know?