Leo Varadkar becomes a racist

Started by highorlow, January 12, 2023, 12:33:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quick check and their average monthly wage is around $500 a month, in comparison to the other countries it's very good.

Anyone using just eat or the others needs shot!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trueblue1234

Quote from: Saffrongael on January 12, 2023, 07:55:48 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on January 12, 2023, 07:54:33 PM
Quote from: whitey on January 12, 2023, 07:52:01 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on January 12, 2023, 07:42:50 PM
Quote from: whitey on January 12, 2023, 03:02:44 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on January 12, 2023, 01:36:11 PM
Quote from: burdizzo on January 12, 2023, 01:34:17 PM
Doesn't change the fact that he'll be selling at a loss due to a mass influx of migrants 'seeking a better life'. And you're brushing over that. Why?

Should they not seek a better life in the area to protect this guy's house price?

Ahhh-so they're economic migrants seeking a better life instead of persecuted refugees

Thanks for the clarification
I think you need to reread. Might help with the clarity..

Refugees flee danger

Economic migrants move in order "seek a better life" (your words-not mine)

You think getting away from danger isn't a better life.

Dead on FFS.

What danger is in Albania, Slovakia & Romania ?

Human trafficking and slavery for one.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Saffrongael

Channel crossings: Albanian migrants recruited to the UK by gangs

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63488070

Albanian drug gangs are using the migrant camps of northern France as a recruitment ground, offering to pay the passage of those prepared to work in the UK drugs industry on arrival, the BBC has been told.
Albanians account for around a third of the almost 40,000 people who have arrived in small boats.................
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Itchy

Today I went down to a hotel in my local town were families of Ukrainians from Kharkiv are packed into rooms. I picked up a young boy aged 12 and I brought him to our football club to train. He was delighted. Our club is doing a membership discount for the refugees in the town but I didn't ask these people for it because if you went down there and saw how they are living well you'd need to be a right w**ker with a heart of Stone not to be touched by it. Some of the people in this country have forgotten their history and they are a disgrace to their ancestors. Those people in east wall are nothing but ignorant fucks infiltrated by the far right. Clearly there's plenty of the same ilk on here. It's depressing to me. So I'm not going to waste my time debate with fuckwits any more, I'll help these poor people in any small way I can and to hell with the rascists.

tyrone08

Quote from: Itchy on January 12, 2023, 09:12:12 PM
Today I went down to a hotel in my local town were families of Ukrainians from Kharkiv are packed into rooms. I picked up a young boy aged 12 and I brought him to our football club to train. He was delighted. Our club is doing a membership discount for the refugees in the town but I didn't ask these people for it because if you went down there and saw how they are living well you'd need to be a right w**ker with a heart of Stone not to be touched by it. Some of the people in this country have forgotten their history and they are a disgrace to their ancestors. Those people in east wall are nothing but ignorant fucks infiltrated by the far right. Clearly there's plenty of the same ilk on here. It's depressing to me. So I'm not going to waste my time debate with fuckwits any more, I'll help these poor people in any small way I can and to hell with the rascists.

May want to get of your high horse. Controlled immigration is standard across the global, Oz, USA, New Zealand, Canada etc etc. Have seen any posts yet which are calling for a stop but there is a natural limit every country can take. If you knew your history you would know  Irish people didn't get hand outs from any country. They had to work hard and integrate fully into their destinations. The narrative that Irish immigrated and life was made easy and that we all should accept the same is simply incorrect.

Armagh18

Quote from: tyrone08 on January 12, 2023, 09:30:29 PM

May want to get of your high horse. Controlled immigration is standard across the global, Oz, USA, New Zealand, Canada etc etc. Have seen any posts yet which are calling for a stop but there is a natural limit every country can take. If you knew your history you would know  Irish people didn't get hand outs from any country. They had to work hard and integrate fully into their destinations. The narrative that Irish immigrated and life was made easy and that we all should accept the same is simply incorrect.
Just because Irish people were treated like dirt a lot of the time abroad doesn't give us the same right to treat immigrants like shite. No Dogs No Blacks No Irish. I'd hate to see similar being spouted here.

Having said that, Irish people for the main part went and improved the countries they went to- the GAA community world wide and especially in the states in testament to that. We went and worked and made something of ourselves. Anyone coming here either legally or illegally and not looking work should be sent to f**k back where they came from whether they are immigrants or refugees or "looking a better life" (probably makes me a racist but anyway) All for people coming here, getting jobs and contributing to society. Absolutely love to see people from other countries coming here and getting involved with GAA etc, great to see.

whitey

Maybe you should take a trip to Belfast and see if you can find the three fellas who raped the guy out walking his dog last night

They'd be a great addition to your GAA club

Milltown Row2

Quote from: whitey on January 12, 2023, 09:47:14 PM

Maybe you should take a trip to Belfast and see if you can find the three fellas who raped the guy out walking his dog last night

Were they Ukrainian?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Saffrongael

I have never heard anyone from Ireland going to America, London & Germany in the 80s, Saudi, Australia to get those countries dole. That's the difference.
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Itchy

Whitey, your nothing but a rascist ****. Imagine someone from Belfast throwing stones at a minority for serious crime. Now back into your sewer shitebag.

Itchy

Quote from: Saffrongael on January 12, 2023, 09:52:54 PM

I have never heard anyone from Ireland going to America, London & Germany in the 80s, Saudi, Australia to get those countries dole. That's the difference.

Ever hear of Irish people starting say criminal gangs in foreign countries dumbo? How does it feel to be aligned with the far right and little englanders.

Milltown Row2

What's the dole like in the states? they wouldn't have the dole in Saudi I'd imagine

Saffrongael

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 12, 2023, 09:57:17 PM

What's the dole like in the states? Do they wouldn't have the dole in Saudi I'd imagine

Yeah they went to those countries to work

whitey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 12, 2023, 09:51:23 PM

Were they Ukrainian?

Highly doubtful

That's kinda the whole point

No one (I know of) has an issue with legitimate refugees and asylum seekers

Its the others who are chancing their arm that are the issue

Milltown Row2

Plenty of illegal Irish in the states, I know two, haven't been home in 30 years