East wall #Irelandisfull

Started by Truth hurts, January 04, 2023, 11:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 11, 2023, 01:38:06 PM
Could I please get another 75%-85% post please?

75% - 85% of Whiteys posts are about the 75% - 85% poll. Coincidence? I dont think so, the great replacement is upon us.

whitey

Quote from: Itchy on August 11, 2023, 01:58:18 PM

75% - 85% of Whiteys posts are about the 75% - 85% poll. Coincidence? I dont think so, the great replacement is upon us.

Facts are a great inconvenience aren't they?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: whitey on August 11, 2023, 01:58:56 PM

Put a poll up here Whitey, see how that goes
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

whitey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 11, 2023, 02:00:34 PM

Why bother!

You guys have your minds made up.

Anyways, I hope you make it safely through the weekend and that there aren't too many cross burning's in your neighborhood give all the racists about

There must be quite a few visually impaired people in Ireland too because if they think Albanians  and Georgians are a different race

But maybe they self identify as people of color, so Itchy may be on to something

trueblue1234

Quote from: whitey on August 11, 2023, 01:49:30 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 11, 2023, 01:31:33 PM
Quote from: whitey on August 11, 2023, 01:23:28 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 11, 2023, 12:31:10 PM
Quote from: whitey on August 11, 2023, 11:49:05 AM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 11, 2023, 11:03:05 AM
Quote from: whitey on August 11, 2023, 01:16:52 AM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 11, 2023, 12:43:27 AM
Quote from: whitey on August 11, 2023, 12:41:08 AM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 10, 2023, 11:16:01 PM
Quote from: whitey on August 10, 2023, 12:17:29 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 09, 2023, 11:17:37 PM
Quote from: whitey on August 09, 2023, 06:21:34 PM
So let's try this again (for the third time)

Are you guys in favor of open borders? (Unlimited inward migration)

Yes or no?

If yes-that's great!

If no-how many should Ireland take annually?

Follow up question

Are the 75% of people in the SBP who thought Ireland had taken in too many refugees racists/bigots/xenophobes?

https://www.businesspost.ie/politics/three-quarters-of-people-think-ireland-taking-in-too-many-refugees/

3 very simple questions. No need to change the subject or twist yourselves into knots?

You surely have more to say on the subject than you've said so far
Not in favour of open border policy. Not sure what number can be accommodated tbh but don't think it's excessive at the minute. And I think we should absolutely be doing our bit to help.
Can you give a breakdown of how many has come in, how many deported, how many awaiting decisions etc. if we have the figures then it might be easier to make informed decisions.

I'll do a little research and get back to you.  I want to make sure I'm putting up accurate data

You see I don't understand that. I had assumed because you were so annoyed about it, you knew the facts and that made the basis of your annoyance? Would that not be the normal way of operating?

I actually was actually in the middle of doing the research and then after reading some of the additional posts on here, I realized that whatever I came up with wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to the zealots on here.

You could probably summarize this thread as " agree with us or you're a racist"

75-85% of people polled (SBP/IT) expressed concern at the number of refugees or thought that we had taken more than we should have.

Think about that for a moment-75-85% of people think we need to hit the pause button, but according to a many of the posters on here they might as well be wearing white crosses and attend cross burnings

Keep in mind a large proportion of the refugees/asylum seekers are white Europeans
Forget about polls. What figure caused you to think there is a "replacement" going on?

I never posted that

Someone else did

I'm actually all in favor of diversity as long as it's managed correctly and people (migrants) are given the resources to succeed and get ahead.

There is tremendous anger in rural Ireland at topics ranging from the lack of Gardai, NCT appointments, Hospital Beds, School Places.

There's no money for anything, yet there seems to be unlimited money (at least that's peoples perception) to take care of refugees and asylum seekers- some of  whom are flat out scammers

No one can get planning permission to build a house on their own lane or put on an addition, yet the authorities can repurpose/re-zone  commercial buildings into residential accomadation at the stroke of a pen with no planning permission required

Then you hear that only 10%-20% of people who were served with deportation orders actually left the country. Complete and utter madness

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/majority-of-deportation-orders-not-carried-out-government-paper-reveals-1447810.html

Its complete and utter madness what's going on and anyone who says so is now a racist and a bigot and a cvnt of some description

550 odd people served deportation papers last year with 248 already out of Ireland. The majority of the papers are historical. https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-41102707.html

Looks like we're improving on the deportations rather than getting worse. Plus the no money thing doesn't stack up given the surplus. You're trying to tie the two together to force a link when the reality is different.

I'll ask if 250 odd people in a year that haven't left yet really an issue on resources?

So again, what is the actual figure that has you annoyed? Not rural Ireland, nor a poll. What was the straw that broke you to think Ireland has an open border policy.

Who said it has me annoyed?

My opinion (shared by 75-85% of the people polled on the topic) is that Ireland has taken in too many

Here are the number directly from the minister as it pertains to deportations (seem much different to what you're quoting)

https://www.oireachtas.ie/en/debates/question/2023-05-23/525/

https://www.newstalk.com/news/asylum-seekers-80-of-those-ordered-to-leave-remain-unaccounted-for-1448723

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/majority-of-deportation-orders-not-carried-out-government-paper-reveals-1447810.html

None of those links dispute the figures in the article I posted. Can you point me out where they do in case I'm missing it?
I'm not arguing against the poll. Is it the poll that has shaped your view on immigration in Ireland? Is that what you're basing your view on?

Go back and look again-they look completely different to me

119/528 last year and 22/448 YTD

I'm looking at this stuff in an iPhone so it's easy to miss something or misinterpret

But let me ask you a question-I've spent a month in Ireland this year. You live there full time

Why do you think 75-85% of people surveyed think that Ireland has taken in too many refugees//asylum seekers?

You meet them very single day and probably meet more of a cross section of the population that I did

Your articles only takes in forced deportations. Many of them leave voluntarily as outlined in that article I posted.

Firstly the poll was only of 1000 people. Not a huge sample size. Plus I don't know the breakdown of those sampled.
There's a lot of information out there that when not viewed in conjunction with other information can be misleading. Plus you have activists on both sides who with try and weaponise stats without showing full pictures. This can all drive fear and mistrust.
That was why I was asking, what figures in particular made you think there was an open border policy?

I never said there was an open border policy

I said that people felt like it was an open borders policy based on how the governments was handling the crisis.

I also said that several political parties have official written policies that are defacto open border policies-zero deportations (PBP) no upper limit on refugees (SF) and I would assume the SDs have similar views given they put an asylum fraudster forward as Al election candidate

You're not saying an awful lot, but speaking out of the side of your mouth. SF said no limit on Ukrainian refugees given they are fleeing war. The SF manifesto still recommends restrictions for immigrants.
Again, what was the policy document that SF issued that was open border?
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

whitey

Put up the link to their current policy

The one I put up was from a few years ago and they stressed that "THERE WOULD BE NO LIMIT"

They might have changed their minds, but I'd need to see it

tonto1888

Quote from: whitey on August 11, 2023, 11:37:03 AM
75-85 % of people think Ireland has taken in too many refugees

Ireland is a racist country and I think you should all get out while you can

Nope. That is not correct. 75-85% of a poll may think that. How many people were polled? I wasn't. Nobody I know was polled

Itchy

Quote from: whitey on August 11, 2023, 02:07:03 PM

Why bother!

Anyways, I hope you make it safely through the weekend and that there aren't too many cross burning's in your neighborhood give all the racists about

There must be quite a few visually impaired people in Ireland too because if they think Albanians  and Georgians are a different race

But maybe they self identify as people of color, so Itchy may be on to something

Are you now claiming that I said Albanians were a race? Because I didnt. In fact, I have never mentioned Albanians (or Georgians). Same with the quote you attributed to me earlier - a total lie that you ran away from when challenged.

whitey

Quote from: Itchy on August 11, 2023, 03:00:43 PM

Why bother!

Are you now claiming that I said Albanians were a race? Because I didnt. In fact, I have never mentioned Albanians (or Georgians). Same with the quote you attributed to me earlier - a total lie that you ran away from when challenged.

You said that people who wanted to limit the number of refugees were racists so it's a logical conclusion on my part that Albanians must be some special race

Itchy

Quote from: whitey on August 11, 2023, 03:58:06 PM

Why bother!

You said that people who wanted to limit the number of refugees were racists so it's a logical conclusion on my part that Albanians must be some special race

No, I said you were a racist and I stand by that based on your shite talk on here. I never mentioned "people" and I never mentioned Albanians, Georgians etc either. Your conclusion isn't logical, it is stupid much like the rest of the garbage you come out with.

trueblue1234

Quote from: whitey on August 11, 2023, 02:29:52 PM

The one I put up was from a few years ago and they stressed that "THERE WOULD BE NO LIMIT"

It says that SF would not put an upper limit on it. Not that there is no upper limit. In the paragraph just before that, it actually stated around 4-5k this year was recommended. They have went on record saying that we should not only be fulfilling our international obligations, but doing more given our background. I think they could certainly provide more data there in regards to numbers but it's not an open border policy.

Would you view that as open border?
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

whitey

Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 11, 2023, 05:09:50 PM
Quote from: whitey on August 11, 2023, 02:29:52 PM

It says that SF would not put an upper limit on it. Not that there is no upper limit. In the paragraph just before that, it actually stated around 4-5k this year was recommended. They have went on record saying that we should not only be fulfilling our international obligations, but doing more given our background. I think they could certainly provide more data there in regards to numbers but it's not an open border policy.

Would you view that as open border?

LOL

" It says that SF would not put an upper limit on it. Not that there is no upper limit"

So in other words their position is that they wouldn't put an upper limit.....which is what I said they said

whitey

Quote from: Itchy on August 11, 2023, 04:01:38 PM

Why bother!

No, I said you were a racist and I stand by that based on your shite talk on here. I never mentioned "people" and I never mentioned Albanians, Georgians etc either. Your conclusion isn't logical, it is stupid much like the rest of the garbage you come out with.

No

According to you folks on here if you are against unlimited numbers of refugees being admitted-you're a racist l-yet Most of the refugees are white

FFS I think Uranians might actually be actual Caucasians or pretty darn close to it

So I'll ask you again-what race are the Albanians and the Georgians

Itchy

Quote from: whitey on August 11, 2023, 06:21:40 PM
Quote from: Itchy on August 11, 2023, 04:01:38 PM

Why bother!

No

According to you folks on here if you are against unlimited numbers of refugees being admitted-you're a racist l-yet Most of the refugees are white

FFS I think Uranians might actually be actual Caucasians or pretty darn close to it

So I'll ask you again-what race are the Albanians and the Georgians

You are an imbecile, I've wasted too much time responding to you.

Rossfan

Albanians and Georgians are members of the HUMAN RACE like the rest of us.
I believe they are the main ones whose applications for International Protection * are refused.
91,000 have come from Ukraine since Trumps friend invaded their Country.
* A total of 13,651 people  applied for International Protection in 2022. (Obviously they didn't include the 2 million muslims🤣)

Meanwhile the anti Libraries"fascist flotilla" is expected to reach Athlone tonight.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM