East wall #Irelandisfull

Started by Truth hurts, January 04, 2023, 11:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

I hope none of these make whitey embarrassed. Theyv make me very proud

https://www.balls.ie/athletics/elizabeth-ndudi-gold-ireland-long-jump-european-u20-championships-566784

https://www.cyclingireland.ie/news-item/dunlevy-and-mccrystal-claim-overall-win-at-the-uci-para-cycling-world-cup-

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/golf/2023/08/10/leona-maguire-off-to-steady-start-with-level-par-72-at-aig-womens-open/

That includes the black girl with an Irish accent, the white girl with an English accent and the Cavan girl with a Cavan accent. All Irish and all doing a tremendous job representing our country.

Kidder81

Quote from: Cavan19 on August 10, 2023, 02:30:24 PM
Quote from: Itchy on August 10, 2023, 02:17:21 PM
Quote from: whitey on August 10, 2023, 01:22:28 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 10, 2023, 12:58:10 PM
Ok what country has an open borders policy and what has this got to do with refugees and 2 million people

Never answer a question with a question

Sinn Fein, PBP and I assume the SDs have a defacto open border policies

Anyone any everyone can come in and you can't /won't be deported once you are here even if served with a deportation order

People who miracously  get on a plane in another country but land at Dublin Airport without papers

People from "safe " countries

People who transit through safe countries.....maybe 5 or 6 countries in a row to claim asylum/refugee status

People like the SD election candidate who got denied in the UK and then landed here and applied again and lied and lied and lied some more

It's a joke and the Irish taxpayers need their heads examined to be funding this fraud

You realise dumbo that Ireland is in the EU and therefore must take its fair share as an EU state. Do you think if there are a million refugees from Ukraine that they should all be houses by Poland as thats the nearest country. Is that fair? Like I said before, being an adopted Yank you dont have a clue whats going on here in Ireland.

Most don't have problems with the Ukrainians its the ones with different skin colour that seem to be the problem.

Ukrainians don't seem to be here to run brothels, take part in organised crime, drug deal, and sexually harass and assault women. They don't come from a culture that thinks women are second class citizens and fair game for doing what you want with them. Nor do they have a proclivity to carry large knives  That's the ones I have a problem with.

Itchy

Quote from: Kidder81 on August 10, 2023, 09:51:55 PM
Ok what country has an open borders policy and what has this got to do with refugees and 2 million people

Anyone any everyone can come in and you can't /won't be deported once you are here even if served with a deportation order

People who miracously  get on a plane in another country but land at Dublin Airport without papers

People who transit through safe countries.....maybe 5 or 6 countries in a row to claim asylum/refugee status

People like the SD election candidate who got denied in the UK and then landed here and applied again and lied and lied and lied some more

It's a joke and the Irish taxpayers need their heads examined to be funding this fraud

You realise dumbo that Ireland is in the EU and therefore must take its fair share as an EU state. Do you think if there are a million refugees from Ukraine that they should all be houses by Poland as thats the nearest country. Is that fair? Like I said before, being an adopted Yank you dont have a clue whats going on here in Ireland.

Most don't have problems with the Ukrainians its the ones with different skin colour that seem to be the problem.

Ukrainians don't seem to be here to run brothels, take part in organised crime, drug deal, and sexually harass and assault women. They don't come from a culture that thinks women are second class citizens and fair game for doing what you want with them. Nor do they have a proclivity to carry large knives  That's the ones I have a problem with.

Ah the far right racist, always looking out for the women. Such hero's. What about the young woman I posted a link out above that won gold in long jump? Would you be looking out for her or is she just a yoke that will breed more knife wielding black kids in your eyes.

Milltown Row2

That and worse been going on for years, I also doubt very much that any criminal activity isn't happening without white locals having a say in things, or local politicians who aren't making money off putting people up in houses.

Of course no extra criminal activity is needed, what's the percentage of people in jail with the 2 million extra refugees here  ;D

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

whitey

Quote from: Itchy on August 10, 2023, 10:04:23 PM

Ah the far right racist, always looking out for the women. Such hero's. What about the young woman I posted a link out above that won gold in long jump? Would you be looking out for her or is she just a yoke that will breed more knife wielding black kids in your eyes.

Hahahah

"Black people are great athletes"

Do you have any idea how offensive that stereotype is to people of Color

https://dopeblack.org/are-black-people-more-athletic/

Itchy

Quote from: whitey on August 10, 2023, 10:46:46 PM

Hahahah

"" Normally implies you are quoting someone. Can you show me where anyone said here what's inside your "" you utter sc**bag.

trueblue1234

Quote from: whitey on August 10, 2023, 12:17:29 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 09, 2023, 11:17:37 PM
Quote from: whitey on August 09, 2023, 06:21:34 PM
So let's try this again (for the third time)

Are you guys in favor of open borders? (Unlimited inward migration)

Yes or no?

If yes-that's great!

If no-how many should Ireland take annually?

Follow up question

Are the 75% of people in the SBP who thought Ireland had taken in too many refugees racists/bigots/xenophobes?

https://www.businesspost.ie/politics/three-quarters-of-people-think-ireland-taking-in-too-many-refugees/

3 very simple questions. No need to change the subject or twist yourselves into knots?

You surely have more to say on the subject than you've said so far
Not in favour of open border policy. Not sure what number can be accommodated tbh but don't think it's excessive at the minute. And I think we should absolutely be doing our bit to help.
Can you give a breakdown of how many has come in, how many deported, how many awaiting decisions etc. if we have the figures then it might be easier to make informed decisions.

I'll do a little research and get back to you.  I want to make sure I'm putting up accurate data

You see I don't understand that. I had assumed because you were so annoyed about it, you knew the facts and that made the basis of your annoyance? Would that not be the normal way of operating?
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

whitey

Quote from: Itchy on August 10, 2023, 10:55:30 PM

Hahahah

"" Normally implies you are quoting someone. Can you show me where anyone said here what's inside your "" you utter sc**bag.

Itchy-you should apologize to all the persons of Color for your act of micro aggression. It was both disgusting and disgraceful

Seriously though - how do you get through the day surrounded by such hate and racism

If I lived in a country where 75-85% of the people were racists, I'd leave the country

Milltown Row2

Jesus f**k!!

Holding on to those figures like flies on shite..

Whitey I'm not surprised you've done well in the states, white dumb and republican...

How anyone takes any crap that you speak seriously is amazing.  Hope you don't talk to Americans about this place when you are home..

Muslim after 20 years with 2 million refugees and the economy fucked!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Itchy

Quote from: whitey on August 10, 2023, 11:21:41 PM
Quote from: Itchy on August 10, 2023, 10:55:30 PM

Hahahah

Itchy-you should apologize to all the persons of Color for your act of micro aggression. It was both disgusting and disgraceful

Seriously though - how do you get through the day surrounded by such hate and racism

If I lived in a country where 75-85% of the people were racists, I'd leave the country

Colour is spelt with a "U" dumb yank, inverted commas signify a quote dumb yank. You are too stupid to return to Ireland. You've all the ingredients to be a racist far right sc**bag. Stay in the shit hole you live in and never come here again.

whitey

Itchy-you're blinded by hate

What if my concerns were with the number of people coming from safe countries such as Albania and Georgia?

What race are Albanians and Georgians?

https://www.oireachtas.ie/en/debates/question/2023-01-18/1079/#pq-answers-1078_1079

Milltown Row2

Quote from: whitey on August 10, 2023, 11:45:48 PM
Itchy-you're blinded by hate

What if my concerns were with the number of people coming from safe countries such as Albania and Georgia?

What race are Albanians and Georgians?

https://www.oireachtas.ie/en/debates/question/2023-01-18/1079/#pq-answers-1078_1079

Hopefully we get more of them than Americans

whitey

Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 10, 2023, 11:16:01 PM

Yes or no?

If yes-that's great!

Follow up question

Are the 75% of people in the SBP who thought Ireland had taken in too many refugees racists/bigots/xenophobes?

https://www.businesspost.ie/politics/three-quarters-of-people-think-ireland-taking-in-too-many-refugees/

3 very simple questions. No need to change the subject or twist yourselves into knots?

Not in favour of open border policy. Not sure what number can be accommodated tbh but don't think it's excessive at the minute. And I think we should absolutely be doing our bit to help.
Can you give a breakdown of how many has come in, how many deported, how many awaiting decisions etc. if we have the figures then it might be easier to make informed decisions.

I'll do a little research and get back to you.  I want to make sure I'm putting up accurate data

You see I don't understand that. I had assumed because you were so annoyed about it, you knew the facts and that made the basis of your annoyance? Would that not be the normal way of operating?

I actually was actually in the middle of doing the research and then after reading some of the additional posts on here, I realized that whatever I came up with wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to the zealots on here.

You could probably summarize this thread as " agree with us or you're a racist"

75-85% of people polled (SBP/IT) expressed concern at the number of refugees or thought that we had taken more than we should have.

Think about that for a moment-75-85% of people think we need to hit the pause button, but according to a many of the posters on here they might as well be wearing white crosses and attend cross burnings

Keep in mind a large proportion of the refugees/asylum seekers are white Europeans

trueblue1234

Quote from: whitey on August 11, 2023, 12:41:08 AM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on August 10, 2023, 11:16:01 PM

Yes or no?

If yes-that's great!

Follow up question

I actually was actually in the middle of doing the research and then after reading some of the additional posts on here, I realized that whatever I came up with wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to the zealots on here.

You could probably summarize this thread as " agree with us or you're a racist"

75-85% of people polled (SBP/IT) expressed concern at the number of refugees or thought that we had taken more than we should have.

Think about that for a moment-75-85% of people think we need to hit the pause button, but according to a many of the posters on here they might as well be wearing white crosses and attend cross burnings

Keep in mind a large proportion of the refugees/asylum seekers are white Europeans
Forget about polls. What figure caused you to think there is a "replacement" going on?
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit