Hurling 2024

Started by seafoid, January 01, 2023, 08:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnycool

Kilkenny's star man for me now is Eoin Cody...

Milltown Row2

It's a hard one to call, Limerick always seem to find that extra gear or ability to tag 3 in a row scores to stay ahead, TJ will keep the scoreboard ticking over, but he can't afford to miss one of those free's the whole match.

Cody is one aggressive fecker and will take on the Limerick attack, resulting in frees and scoreable chances, Lawlor will have some battle with Aaron, that will be worth the admission fee alone.

If Limerick are on top in those areas and the Kilkenny players elsewhere don't stand up then it could be the same result as last year, close but never going to win.

Kilkenny need the same start to their games that they have been having, but can't fold when the green tidal wave eventually comes, they'll have to manage to have a purple patch in the second half to actually be in with a chance

Looking forward to the craic and banter around the ground on Sunday, usual pints in Maghers, if the forecast is right we might get some dry skies and a shower or two
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Limerick had a 45 year long famine. Kilkenny's is 8 years

Capt Pat

Hannon is still missing for Limerick so I will stick with Kilkenny. I am not certain if Limericks 9 point win over Galway is a true indication of their form. I expect a close game and I am not sure which way it will go.

Cyril Farrell fan

No team from the past of present could live with how Limerick played in the last 45 minutes against Galway.

Ash Smoker

Limerick should win but some day soon they're going to fall off the cliff. Very hard to keep coming back every year with mainly the same cast.

Milltown Row2

Seems, going by weather forecast, it will be a rainy one tomorrow, not sure if there will be any team that'll benefit from that
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

Weather awful in around North Dublin. Hasn't stopped raining all morning.

imtommygunn

Hard to know who to want to win this one. I would prefer to see limerick's dominance broken but kk have dominated plenty over the years so tbh I'd rather see someone else bar them break the dominance.

Eire90

is there no sort of final on before all ireland any more.

Wildweasel74

Lee Chin that tough he's walking round Dublin in a t-shirt in that weather. Never seen as many nosey people looking on TV.

johnnycool

Blanchfield out for Kilkenny... That's a big loss for them, abrasive hurler with aerial power which I felt they needed.

Capt Pat

Kilkenny with a 6 point lead after 28 minutes. Maybe its their day.

imtommygunn

When lynch gets the ball things happen. Still very tight. Cody looking for goals flat out. Mullen in midfield having a surprisingly off game.

Expect limerick to win this yet.